3.25.2005

Why can't I do anything right today?

"Perhaps asking this stupid question might help a bit.." whispers my unknowing brain.

I've been quite disoriented for a long time now... if you consider two weeks long. It'll be longer once he leaves the country. Maybe having a partner isn't as great as we make it up to be. Things such as this don't have to affect other people in the same way. So why in friggin' hell am I actin' like such a weenie?! >_<

Maybe a year of exposure to the virus made me vulnerable... yeah, that's it. I just lack nutrients. Life's nutrients. I don't know if there's a doctor out there who can cure me. *sigh* Maybe... just maybe... if I didn't make myself appear too susceptible to the virus in the first place, this all wouldn't have happened and I'm still trotting away, living a normal life like I used to for the past what? ...17 and a half years!?

They say life has its ups and downs. Why in the name of all that is existing am I always experiencing the downs lately? I feel so stumped on this. To prove this, you'll probably see me staring off into empty space every now and then, even so, more than usual. If you happen to notice me and actually ask how I'm doing, I just might burst into tears so it's better you leave me be.

"No man is an island"... aww, to hell with it... in this case I think it's better if people would leave me to myself for a while... a very long while..

Maybe I just need recollecting. I'm having too much Short Term Memory Loss lately. I even forget to bring money. Thank you Lord for giving me a nice old Lunchlady who can treat me to meals every now and then.

Someone catch my fall... or make it less painful.

*nice start for a blog huh.. this is actually my 3rd blog. I abandoned the first 2. XD*

No comments: