4.26.2008

Deliberations and Revelations

Currently Playing: M2M - Mirror Mirror

I thought going back home to Laguna would give me a chance to rest from the work I left at Makati. I was wrong.

When I went online on YM around past 12, I got to talk to some people and ended up calling a meeting for 5 people - 2 officers (including me), 2 club members and 1 former member of the club in question.

In the end, the article which was the root of the discussion was edited, and all evidence erased. All that remains is our chat transcript.

It's tiring, really. All of it.


Meanwhile, I was in a conversation with a new found friend from L2, who is an active forumer and blogger at the same time. Soon after the meeting ended (unsatisfactorily to my taste), we were still talking until me and the hubby entered the confrontation stage.

How am I supposed to make the blog update with me in this state?

This reminds me, I haven't finished the promotion for the net café. Damn.

2 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

Hmmm...so this is the conference. Where is the article located? When will this be publishes or posted? The history around this article seems to be controversial.

Hmmm...anonymous friend, eh.

Rain Mistress said...

We had the blog owner edit the inappropriate part of his post, and asked to have his Shoutbox cleared of comments made to that content. He had it on Blogspot and Multiply - synchronized editing just like mine.

It had something to do with old grudges and friendships turned sour.

Anonymous? You're already here. ^^;