12.25.2005

Christmas Cheers, Christmas Tears

Merry Christmas to everyone! Partially merry for me. Still not done untangling the knots in my life and then here comes more. Such a pity for a cute kitten like me to witness the harsh realities of life at such a tender age of 3.1 (cat) years. =.= Anyway, I got cut off yesterday coz the shop was chock full of people. Only got full control of my PC again yesterday, 11pm. You think I was still in the mood to blog? Heck, NO. There was a good reason, but I dunno if it's good only to me. It was Christmas eve, and my heart was still filled with nothing but sorrow. How low is that? =.=

Anyway... many would think: Why would my heart be filled with nothing but sorrow? I was known for being the jolly, happy-go-lucky life of the group. I had all the basic necessities of life. I was always happy. But... *sigh* Well, aside from the sad news of my brother's mom passing away, there was something else I found on the verge of death. Lo and behold... It was the ties that bond me and my beloved.

Of course, I wouldn't have acknowledged it if someone wasn't there to make me see it under a brighter light. In this case, there were two people. And two people who were very close to me. One was my brother. The other, a rather dangerous fork on my road, was a friend I have only recently known.

It was just like what my brother said... I'm feeling the way he did a few months ago. And that's when I started to see the things I refused to see, or even missed, during the times I chose to be innocent and live a simple life.

How was I supposed to know I was destined to live a life far more cruel than what I imagined..? T_T

It's Christmas alright... But I just can't see a reason for me to celebrate. *sigh*

No comments: