12.24.2005

O_o?

Hmm.. Last update was October 1. O_o err... the excuse "I was busy" still applies. XD To my dear imouto Raine... I'm so sorry. I'll send you new EiC stuff to make up for 2 months of not updating my blog. XD

As for news, I'm still a kitten! When will I ever grow up?? <_< *dry smirk* seriously, I've been one heck of a busy kitten these past 2 months, I barely had time to tidy myself up. =.= It was the same thing with my bro, but he had the privilege of accessing the Net for free due to to the nature of his job. THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR! T_T

The reason I can update my stinkin' blog now is because someone else is paying my Net time for me. He's playing GB beside me. How charitable! *evil cackle* And I have a very good reason to update my blog, coz something *finally!* happened in my boring 1st out of 9 lives.

Something I've wished for in... *counts with her paws* 5 months finally happened. The catch though, it didn't turn out as i expected. I finally found someone who can adopt me, but I'm too chicken to let him any closer. You get my point? Already?? Good. Coz I don't think I have the heart to expalin any further. XD

As with other news, me and my girl friends got to chat for a while on Y!M.

Whoops, brb. Update again later. X_x

No comments: