4.15.2006

Depression ate me whole coz...

Last night, I cried.
I cried for something that's real.
I cried because I felt sad.
But later on, I cried because I realized...
It was real.
A real variety of "it" is rare to find in cases such as mine.
And in the end, the tears I cried... were tears of joy.

After the worst was over, I went to my room to contemplate... And avoid the possibility of my mom finding me in the state I was in. When I really thought about it, I realized that those tears prove that what I felt is real. That when I cry for my life as a human in real life, was being human.


That I prioritize something that is real, over something that is virtual.


I loved him despite his imperfections... I hope he loved me the same way. After all, from what I believe, it is the essence of humanity. Loving despite of imperfections. Filling in each other's gaps.


*sigh* you're so near yet so far... ='(

I cry again.

2 comments:

rhoda said...

is he something that could be described like...'flawed to perfection'?

Rain Mistress said...

well.. i suppose. =/ but he's far from perfect.. ^^