2.25.2007

Lack of love is fatal...

Now playing: Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


To be honest, I really am not in the mood to be updating this. I just have this feeling in me that I have to at least document this day.

For the very first time in 2 years, I have felt like shit for more than half a day.





It's funny they say that it's cute to watch two people denying their feelings for each other. But guess what... That's comedy TV. Today I witnessed a worse replay of my last love story, complete with a death note and the usual heart burn it causes me.

From her point of view: she wants out, she doesn't want to fall for him.
From his point of view: confused and hurt by the sudden outcome.

From her point of view: she wants to stop while it's 'not too late'.
From his point of view: this may be his end; not theirs but just his.. death?


Was he just led on?

Were her intentions misinterpreted?

Who's in denial?


The only thing worse than being him or her is being stuck in between. That's where I am right now. The only comfort in that is the fact that there are two of us common friends that mourn this unexpected turn of events.

What a cruel twist of fate....

As if I didn't have enough problems in my own life. :(


Guys, please stop making each other suffer... it hurts me. It hurts us too. ;_;

No comments: