2.02.2007

Pictures Galore -- Super Inggo

Do you watch Super Inggo?

It's a bit late to do an intro on the series since it's about to finish soon anyway, but I'm not here to discuss the show. I'm here to feature the photos flashing during the ending song. Weee!

I got permission from the photographer, Mr. Dan Cercado (http://www.dcercado.tk/) to post a blog link here, and maybe a few preview shots.

A pic of the star of the show, Budong.

Jessa Blusa, one of the faculty members in the Power Academy.

Boy Bawang sits in a corner, reading. (ohhh cute! X3)

I want a picture of Empress Schuck (Ava Avanico)! She looked really cute in her shot. (bakit wala syang pic dun? T.T)

Anyway pass by the webbie if you want a glimpse of his other high-quality photos. He has one of the Prince of Darkness SMILING. omgwtfbbqsauce! Looked so cute. :3

I'm throwing in a fan-art of InuYasha kissing Kagome. I made an avatar out of it and am currently using it in the E-games Forums.

Nyuuu~! What are your hands DOING down there!? O_O;

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! thanks for the link up in your blog. i appreciate it.

you might want to visit my superinggo entry in my blog again. i have added the picture of ava. alot of people wanted it. :)

Rain Mistress said...

yay! it was no prob po. thanks master dan! ^:)^ and you even included the makisig-jairus pic. weee! thanks po talaga! :D

Rain Mistress said...

oh my. typo. di ma-edit! i meant jarius! =_=