4.01.2007

Da Power of Chamba: Part Three

Those who have followed my Friendster Photo Blog (in other words, the stories on my photos) know that I've beaten several mamaw players because of sheer, dumb luck. Today I just got hit by it again.





...I made it into the freakin Finals. X_X

My opponents: RIC and PMJ. WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!


I already told everyone that I was sure to lose the semis earlier, I was lagging so bad my arrows kept resetting even though I press the correct ones. (FU said it's because so many people were watching. He was right. It took some time for my PC to display the room we were in, XIV's got out just fine and on time.)

I couldn't use Chance because I was frustrated with the lag, and my brain was concentrated on that alone. And chatting I guess. @_@

You can say both VOX and I were injured today, my right wrist has this nasty rash that I got from removing a dark patch of skin (the sort you get from using the mouse/writing with your right hand too often?), and VOX's whole body was aching, according to him. We scored the lowest among the four 1st Placers.

Among the 9 1st place winners from the Eliminations, only 4 of us made it to the semis. I don't know where they went and why they didn't make it, But I saw DEV in the lobby a few minutes after the 1st Placers' match ended. (Hey, we started late already! How come you didn't come sooner? x_x)

...Some of my clubmates were cheering for me. Being the only girl in the batch does that, I guess. Oh God help me next week. I might faint of fright. @__@;;



Bleh. So many thoughts today. I even drove the Pajero earlier today and that was more than enough to unnerve me. Gosh so many happenings today... @_@; (Edit: WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS REDUNDANCY!? Wala na ko sa sarili! WAAAAHH)

No comments: