3.31.2007

Fear and Anxiety -- An Average Kitty's Point of View


Pussyfierz First Club Event
~ THE LAST CAT STANDING ~

pAU (Audition Dance Battle Philippines)

April 1, 2007
Undaground Server
Channel 15
4PM

Do you have what it takes?



...I doubt my own ability here x__x


I'm going against a list of some of the toughest Kitties:
  • pussyfierRIC
  • pussyfierRIZ
  • pussyfierVOX
  • pussyfierPMJ
  • pussyfierTON
  • pussyfierZAT
  • pussyfierMEI <- me x_x
  • pussyfierCIS
  • pussyfierDEV
Certified umaw-mamaws.


I never should've gone for First Place if I knew the battle outline sooner. So unfair. -_- FU said "Maybe God put you there coz He knows you can manage"... Great... now I CAN'T back out. *_*

See this LINK for more details.

In other news, I went into another survey-answering spree early today, I think I used up 3 hours just answering those. LOL. Ansaya! Wahaha.. Just idling away the morning before I enter the dance floor. I had to hurry a bit since I wanted to reach Clubber status today, and I did. With a lil' help from Merwin and his army of PC's (teewai Mer! :3) and with reinforcement (without S) from Evespring, I got the required EXP for Licence by 7AM. But my mom already yelled for me to stop XD

I got Eve to finish up the remaining 800 points, but she didn't read my message that I wanted to take the Licence myself. No souvenir... no video... no replay... WAAAAAH! x_x" So now MEI's a certified Clubber. Yay~~ xDD Eve licenced her. Not so yay~~ @_@;;

I'm actually chatting with FU and WIL right now in a confe and calming myself down... I'll be singing Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance in a few minutes, so hopefully that can calm my nerves. Tomorrow I'll play my DEPAPEPE playlist and just relax, waiting for 4PM. Maybe that'll work too...

Wish me luck guys. Domo arigatou gozaimasu. Whatever happens, everyone's already a winner... I never expected to make it to the semi-finals at all... ~_~;

No comments: