11.17.2007

HOL-PW's Undeniable Success (and an elder's musings)

Currently Listening to: The sound of a Fettered Soul's chains clanking


It's been a while since I updated, stuff happened and I didn't have much time for blogging. God knows I can't even start making an L2 Guide update. I'll have to triple the effort next week. T_T

Anyhoo this should be old news by now, but it's something hard to get over with. Since the founding of our guild, Holy Order of the Light, it was the first time we were recognized by the gaming community for winning a tournament, Perfect World's Jade Nightingale during the recently concluded Level Up! Live 2007 Event. I remember Sera saying he really cried. If I was there, I would've cried too. XD

Being a 2nd Generation member of the Order, I didn't know much about how the guild started, or who were the members standing as the guild's foundation. It took some time to read about (haha) and I still don't know everything. Not like I expect to, mind you. :P Setting this aside, I played my role as a member of the HOL-MU Chapter until it's very end, when our Realm was eventually dropped. Bitter a memory as it is, we all learned a lot from that experience.

Though I may not know the 3rd Generation members (too well), I know most of them are doing good, and are all for devoting themselves to the betterment of the guild. Their performance in the tourney made all of us HOL members proud. They made our dream a reality. Corny cliché, but true. :P


Sa excitement, di naayos ang banner XD


Ayun, ayos na rin!


Raise the guild crest, make us proud. :3

I loved this pic of the Ancients best (1st Gen members):


Pic includes: Zakuretsu, Rensaku, Lorne, Sera, Hoseah, Jabael'Sag and Yernerolf
I think it was Voxie who noted Lorne's smile. Priceless indeed. :D



It's this victory that inspires me to keep striving for my goals, both in-game and in real life. It's a kind of motivation I can't quite name; but I can assure you it's strong enough to keep me in one piece since the beginning of my recent challenges.

Gosh I sooo missed blogging. Lol.

No comments: