12.02.2007

Sieges and Parties -- RL and IG Crossover

Currently Playing: Mamiko Noto - Aizome


Yeah, I noticed I didn't blog for some time. I even missed thinking up an L2 guide update for this week. Silly me. I should've written about Castle Siege and related it to the Manila Peninsula Mutiny. You've got to read about it. It's worth a bunch of LOLs.

Just think about it: In normal wars it's the soldiers up front, and the media snatching shots of the goings-on some safe distance away. During the standoff last 29th, it's the media leading the crowd.


Pwn 'em!!!!1


RL Sieging 101
They called it the Manila Pen Siege. Funny how they'd use a damn tank and throw teargas in; considering the number of civilians left in that hotel, and the damage they caused to the building! I heard on the news last night that their losses for closing a number of days has already reached P25M (twenty five million Philippine Pesos!), and that does not include the cost of damage and repair to the building.


Oh yeah, press worldwide sure had a field day.


They're talking about filing cases for Trillanes and his gang for this; and to think it was THEIR FUCKIN' TANKS and guns that caused it all! (this line reminds me of The Cranberries, LOL)

If there's anything you can do to rouse the public's anger most, it's suppressing their freedom. Oh yeah, wise move PGMA administration. Current events in the Philippines makes me S-I-C-K.

A souvenir article: Clickie!


Party People!
Oh, going back to Lineage II, we had a clan party earlier at the Catacomb of the Heretic, for purposes of party leveling, teamwork practice, blah blah. It was FS' idea, and it was a good thing we did too: most of my clannies haven't experienced party leveling before today, and they got a glimpse of how it was to lure monsters and beat the shit outta them with splash-damaging pole arms.

As was done in the past, I piloted Umeko one 1 client while Amaryllis on another. We spent a good three hours there too. We also oriented them to the Seven Signs event. In the following days we'll try to express its importance in L2's Castle Siege system.


First time mo? Hehehe!


...And there were 7.
Senior/HOL members: Flyingsaucer, Coleslaw (Acme), Emanuderu
New members: Umeko (from Endless), Mekhet, elabella1 (Eman's brother)


Our L2 clan's level average right now is roughly around 40. So siege is a long way ahead. No worries though; we're in no rush at all. I value loyalty above anything else, before dedication to the game. Because I learned, over almost 5 years of online gaming, that it's not the level that matters: its experience. (thanks for this quote, Ate Ching ^^)

Speaking of parties, the first ever Christmas party/EB of Istar el' Adere™ a.k.a. Alpha Order of the Stars™ is set for the 15th of December. Hope I can make it. *crosses fingers*


Oh, and before I forget, you can click the link of the music above to see a description of it. Ai Enma FTW~!! I <3 Noto Mamiko's singing voice!


Pictures courtesy of icanhascheezburger and Wikipedia

No comments: