12.25.2007

Neko's Christmas 2007 Update

Currently Listening to: Jesse talking on the phone


Merry Christmas Blogspot! This is my best Christmas. Ever. So far pala. Hehe.


I got a job! XD


Anyhoo, the December 22 siege in L2SEA Aria went well -- the BattleMaster clan got Oren castle in under 50 minutes. We were there to see it. Hehe. Here's the evidence (click for bigger images:


1st pic: xHyourinmarux, Mekhet and KiQX
2nd pic: Gashapon (also Coleslaw) and kamndag

I think I was either sitting beside the tree's pot or I was running off to buff someone in the first shot. Lucky huh? @_@


One last piece of news: Istar el' Adere joined the Ascendance alliance yesterday, completing the triad with Infinity and InfinityXT. I can say one thing for sure: Umeko's brought Istar a long way.

"Good things never last" is taboo here. lol


P.S.
Got to talk to Lai on YM today. Hehe! Thank God for Multiply's quick refresh pages, I saw her reply virtually appear on my most recent blog post. Apparently she's doing just fine. Here she is with her mom.



Neko's note: YAY SNOW! XD

No comments: