7.13.2008

Getting lucky for the wrong reasons?

Currently Playing: Eminem feat Nate Dogg - Shake That Ass For Me


Aiyaa!! @_@ I miss loafing around the house doing nothing at all. T.T

By the way, I forgot to record lucky stuff here last week, so here's my lucky receipt:


Dyaraaaan!!

I got randomly selected for a Starbucks survey 2 weeks ago, and if I finish this survey I'll get a code, and I present this to a Starbucks barista who'll give me a free tall beverage of my choice. Kewl, huh? I know. :3

Ate Jenn's first two words to the matter: "Fuck you!"

Ahahahahaha! lmao XDDDDD

Too bad the code's used now, so you won't get anything from it :p


:p


Changes in the workplace
On another hand, our department got transferred to the basement last week. I tell you, it's TERRIBLE down there. Aside from the fact that we don't get any sunshine, the place looks kinda lonely with so very few agents around. Admittedly, the room's not too lonely when the team's there, but knowing my new position, I have to go on overtime almost everyday because I have reports to finish. By the time they're gone, it's like your voice can echo off the walls of the freakin' room. :|

Another thing you can't help but complain about is the restroom ambiance. You have to hold your breath the whole time to survive the suffocating smell. I have no idea HOW some people can endure it. x_x


So here's a recap of what's new in the office:
1) Thrown down to the basement
2) New bay is a sparse, purple color-themed row of tables
3) No sound system
4) The room is big but there's nothing exciting in it
5) Restrooms stink

If my CSAT doesn't do a somersault and go back to being 80-90+, I might go back to being grim. Horrrrr~! x( And I miss the songs playing on Paul's iPod! Pfft~!

We're obviously running outta luck here. =_=


Kawaii-ness rulez
I got to sleep around 4PM yesterday because we took some time going around Waltermart and buying stuff. I also had my first facial done (wahahaha LOL). I bought a GAME! magazine (feature: Cabal Online) and Otakuzine Issue #26 featuring Lucky Star on the cover.

Here are two things I'm into at present:


Item #1: Detective Conan 'toy'?
Can you see the hidden characters?


Item #2 Shugo Chara!
Unlock!



Wahahaha! Kawaii~!! XDD


P.S.
This is a screenshot from Saiunkoku Monogatari Season 2.


Seiran mocking Ryuuki! PRICELESS! XD


Once again, I have strayed off topic. omg

No comments: