9.05.2008

Yay~ I gots me a dragon!

I know I said I'll post more cell phone pics last week, but I just had to insert this update. Hehehe. No kidding, I finally have a dragon. XD


I gots a mean look, FEAR ME!!

Most gamers would recognize this: yup, he's the Dragon mobile from Gunbound. w00t~! This is the last piece of the plushie toys from the Gunbound franchise that was stored in the Mobius office. I did beg a certain SOMEONE (grr!) for a Mobius shirt saying "I Hug Noobs", but stoopid Marketing forgot to save me one. To think I've been such a loyal forum moderator for almost a year! Broken promises. Hmph.

Anyways my brother, Iccaro gave me this lil guy last Wednesday when we went out to watch WALL-E. Dude, I tell you I got injured that day, not once but twice. First I woke up stretching, and got cramps on my left leg. Next, my heels got scraped from the leather of my new pumps. Talk about tough luck. My brother had to nurse me back before hailing a farkin' cab to take me back to the office.

Thanks for everything, onii-sama! Till next time, ne? Your treat ulit. >:3 Spoil your little sister! XD


Teh dragon shares my iPod headphones. (he bullied me into it T_T)
Don't tell Dragon I was pouting!

By the way, for a lil' plugging since his blog is hella filled with cobwebs.. Check his GM profile out on the Mobius Forums. Now this is something Pinoy gamers might remember easier. ;)


He insists on playing Konata's version of CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA. lol

I tried searching for pics of this plushie's other 'brothers', but it seems I'm not entering enough key words, or there just isn't any on the Net. Hey lil' guy, you might be the first! XD


Blah, they're all papercraft.

By the way, before I forget.. I'm thinking of reformatting my PC at home because of stupid spyware. It might take a while to get everything back up and running, but hey. I'll probably file a vacation leave for this next week. :p



Note to someone:
Where have you gone?

Note to another someone:
Don't ever do that again! The memory's hard to forget. T_T

Note to one last someone:
If you only asked, I would've said yes. :)


Go figure who these three someones are. ^^

No comments: