8.28.2008

Turning back time: Looking at what's passed

Currently Playing: Crystal Kay - As It Began


I met up with my sister yesterday to get the CA-42 I bought off eBay, and I treated her to early dinner. She knows a few things here and there coz I told her some.. stuff, and yeah, she knows about my officemates. (peace!) I finally got to view the pics on my phones on the PC! Gawd that took forever. Here are a few snapshots I took over the years. This is just part one so there's more to come. Hehehehe.


My blog's inspiration. YES THAT IS A REAL PICTURE!
Dated: April 29, 2005


Two faces of the dog who bit me, Chopper.
Dated: June 9, 2005


My beloved Colyn, rest in peace T_T
Dated: January 1, 2006


Family pic of the cat family living with us (no I don't see them anymore)
Dated: July 30, 2006


Enough of cats, here are a few pics of... me! LOL

Sleeping with Snoopy
Dated: May 13, 2005
(actually me and the guy who gave this were still a couple at that time)


Sentimental moment in my room
Dated: March 21, 2006
(me and my effin' long hair. I miss it badly!)


This is entitled 'pakyut'. I know, it's like "Huh?".
Dated: November 29, 2006



Me and my sis, Rhoda
Dated: June 9, 2008
First pic was taken in my room where we slept, other three in our living room.
I swore I would not take a pic of myself fresh out of bed. This is solid proof that I look terribly disoriented!


In the last collection of pics, here's how it went:

Pic 1
Me: Omg I haf no eyes.
Rhoda: *laughs*
Me: We have to take this pic again! I'll open my eyes real wide this time.

Pic 2
Me: WTF!?
Rhoda: Wahahaha you look weird ate~ (big sis) XD
Me: This is so frustrating!! Again again!

Pic 3
Me: The smiles are just right, but come on, why the light??
Rhoda: *ROFL*



This is our most recent pic, taken before we separated -- me going to work and her going home. It took me 2 unsuccessful tries which were deleted, she took this one and we were happy with the first try. She takes pics better than I do. Bah! T^T

(Do I look like I've been to the beach? -_-)
She says I got darker. YEEEEEEEY!!!! XDDDD


Yes, those were the days of cam whoring and phone memory abuse. Graaaah.


More pics to come next week! XD

No comments: