1.29.2007

Pick Dancing over Running (a bad pun)

Whoops, blog quiz time! Missed these buggers.

You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few


(it's funny though, I never saw myself as a smart blogger. lol. XD)

What's my latest addiction? Battle Audition Online, that's what. o.o I just got in the Pussyfierz club, and my club alias is pussyfierMEI. ^-^ So if you're playing AudPH, please go easy on me, I'm a n00b. ^^; Once I finish amassing enough den for my _____, I'll start spending A-Cash for some EP costumes to complete my get-up. Fashion Mall, here I come! ;)

I'll post screenshots when my costume's all done. :D

Oh, here's a link to the Pussyfierz' official thread on the e-Games Forums. [Click me!]

Why am I picking dancing over running nowadays? Because I can't stay rooted to my seat for more than 30 minutes. You can imagine how profusely frustrating that is. (I meant to use those words to make my tongue twist :P) It's sad when you can't play a game you want because of interruptions like kids playing and the doorbell ringing and customers buying, add your mother's constant nagging, it's chaos in my head I tell ya! So I'm better off with 5-minute games like O2Jam and AudPH at the moment. =_=


On a side note, I noticed that I'm not as enthusiastic as before when it comes to playing Monstersgame. Yay! That's a good sign. It means I have finally outgrown the imagination-restricting game. x_x Time for me to drag my ass back into REAL online gaming.

How do I define REAL online gaming? Simple.

(1) Real immersive worlds,
(2) Real sounds (BGM, sfx),
(3) Real interaction,
(4) a Real community.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but there's been an e-Games invasion here in my area since we got the DSL up and running. Kids love anything free. *roll eyes* But the truth is, if e-points were only much easier to come by, these Free-to-Play games would be more expensive. Why? Because you really have to spend some cash if you want to advance in the game.

Take for example, in their flagship game, an upgraded weapon *cough, +7, cough* would cost you at least 10(?) e-points. So that would convert to 10 Philippine Pesos. In their band-playing simulation game, a simple hairstyle would cost you 5 e-points, and the better looking items cost more than that (my favorite keyboard costs 1 million gold so I'd have to spend e-points for a temporary keyboard T.T). The dance simulation game is by far the most expensive. The cheapest item you can buy costs 5 e-points, but it can only last in your inventory for 7 DAYS. To buy an indefinite version of the same EP item, you'll have to pay 6 times the normal value. So 5 x 6 = 30. That's for a measly tank top! W-T-F. =_=

Now I'm contemplating on whether I should spend my e-points to buy me at least one indefinite item because I REALLY wanna dress up my avatar na. T_T *sigh* I'll decide when the time comes. Really really want those flip flops... Ohhh and that hairstyle! *pulls at hair in frustration*

Maybe I should just get my big, fat ass back in-game and play for more Den. lol.

No comments: