3.12.2007

Everyday Living with Ming Ming -- and The AudiBlog Post (Part 1)

Look at those post dates. I've been busy since... wha? End of February? Too busy to post something new in this old blog. Poor bloggie. Here let mommie hug ya.. *hugs blog*

I've really been busy mainly because HS graduation's coming up, and the typing jobs just... kept piling in. In addition to that, MEI was assigned Club Forum Moderator, but the job's more than that now. When I started, it's just the club thread I was concerned with. Now I'm like the head of the HR Department, being a PR person for some people involved in issues, and have recently been called Edz' adviser by... Edz herself. Err. **blinks**

I think too much, huh? ...so now you know you're not the only one... *stares into space*


Mei: And I thought you were fed up with your previous job? Now you're at it again~ ^^


...yes, Mei just laughs at me and my melancholy. Sometimes, I guess I'm just too nosy. T_T


Cherry or Strawberry?
Earlier today I launched into survey mode, sending IM's to people asking this. 7PM and survey says:

Cherry - 7
Strawberry - 11
Undecided - 2

I'm still waiting for other people's responses ^^ I have to get a new lip balm soon... my poor lips keeps cracking at the oddest times, and summer's here too. >.>

I just hope they quit the side comments like "If you still can't decide, I'll donate my lips to you", "'lika dito, kiss ko yan" or "ako na lang magbabasa para sayo", I mean... WTF! Pffbt. -_-

...okay so it's kinda cute depending on who says it, but puh-lease. -_-;; (only applies to the 2nd comment)


On being single
Dudes, I never realized being single also had its downsides until a few days ago. You get a lot more hoots and remarks from guys. Even if it's just an online game. Friendster hoarding comments and testimonials of the sort... just leaving 'em there though, most of them that is. x_x

I'm beginning to think that more girls have to PLAY online games. These guys seem to think the only girls in this world are those who PLAY online games. -_- (redundancy galore!)

The side comments above, they're just the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure I'd be getting more soon. Pero wag naman sana...

People nowadays sure have weird taste. o.O


The "new" look?
Nothing much is new with the way I look. Really. Just longer hair that kinda sticks up at the end (I usually use a hair clamp) and I now wear my gold Italy cross pendant everywhere, and take it off only before my shower/bath. Oh yeah, pale skin is in. XD

Staying up late almost every night takes its toll on me sometimes, but so far the only seemingly permanent effect it had on me is my sickly pale skin. LOL. This is prolly what scared the COMELEC people last year, when I passed my form for my voting rights. *ROFL*

See? I'm old enough to vote! So why are people mistaking me for... a high school student? Flattering as it sounds, it's not too helpful where legality is concerned. Policemen might mistake me for a minor. ~_~ It's funny staying up late doesn't make me look any older. Wtf?

15 years old. The youngest estimate of my age by far. Passed by eagleman. Nice one~~ @_@


Audition Madness
I am officially addicted to the game now. Did I say that I bought indefinite items worth 600+? T_T ok lang, it's my club uniform ^^ and the 600 didn't come from my pocket, nor my wallet. It's part of my mod allowance. Thanks Mobius! Mmmwaaaahh!! XD

Ay. Ginamit ko allowance ko to buy stuff on an online game distributed by a rival company. Lol?

So anyway! This is Part 1 of the long-delayed Audition post! Nyahahahaha! Starts from when I started my life as pussyfierMEI. ^^


First Licence @ Level 5 going 6 (wala pa costume XD) [02-13-07]


First Hug (02-16) & First Kiss (02-17)


A. First Meeting with P4, aka Pasaway4 (Evespring, pussyfierXIV & zetsu23) [02-16-07]
B. One-on-One BuM game with CripAh, kabado mode XD
[02-16-07]
C. First Battle Party Loss (tingnan nyo naman score amp!) [02-17-07]



White Team in Couple Dance? WAHAHA~ Nag-apir lang yan.
Sabay sabi ni zet... kay... ano? O_O (02-17-07)



A. First BBoy game with P4, tingnan nyo score! XD (02-17-07)
B. The fight over cookies? (02-17-07)


Yung sa cookies, kasi... inggit si eagleman eh, WAHAHAHAHHA XD inaalok ko lang naman, sabay "baka makagat kita" huhuhuhu! T_T puro chain nga pala to~

Yellow - Blocked an attack
Red - Failed to block an attack, no score for that turn.
Blue - Attack Success
Green - Attack Failed

* info from Ceres


Matching chain sa Couple Dance (02-18-07) *akmang sisipain si zet nyahaha*


Ganda na sana ng Bonus Game, kaso Cool song eh T_T (02-21-07)



Two times tambak si Zest-O saken sa 1-2 Party, kaya ayun, bumawi sa Sync-8 XD
Read the diaogues waaaah T_T pinasikat nya ko nung araw na yun! x_x (02-21-07)



First win against deadhungryme, highest level player (02-22-07)
Awts, fans? Errr... @_@



First game with EmoLinus and nobodyssum1, Chii's dada and mama :3 (02-24-07)
Naka-chain yata ako x7 pero talo pa rin kasi noob partner ku x_x


02-24-07
Sabi ko kay Mecky (XIV), aba, inspired! Naka-chain kasi XD ayun yung sinabi nya, sa first pic. E di hiniritan ko (nasa second pic), eh napahiya ata, ayun nag-miss (third pic), tuwa pa ata na nag-apir lang sila ni Kim. (fourth pic) *ROFL*



02-24-07 (pa rin)
Nang ma-DC si eagleman sa... errr iniwan nya ko! @_@ (basahin nyo na lang yung sinabi nya WAHAHAHA)


Eto yung replay, imagine nyo na lang yung kulitan namin dyan LOL!
XIV-MEI CoupleD Replay


His reason: pinindot daw ang "Couple Proposal" button. zomg! @_@


Anyway that's all for now. I'm really sleepy and my dad's coming home anytime soon. ~_~ Ja, matta ne~~

No comments: