10.24.2007

Dear Diary...

I passed my subjects! Yay! And I haven't updated for ages! Not so yay! -_-

Oh oh oh, I think my grades give me bragging rights.

Phil. Gov't. & New Constitution (SOCSCI2 aka PolSci) - 1.25
Values Education (VALUES, GOD we have VALUES @_@) - 1.75
Sining ng Komunikasyon (FIL1, my dreaded subject) - 1.75
Nat'l. Service Training Prog.2 (NSTP2, kasi bagsak sa UP, amp!) - 1.75
Trigonometry (MATH2, my most enjoyable class, weird!) - 1.5

PROOF:


Malabo ba? Palapitin natin...



Yun yun oh! >:)

I got 6 subjects last sem... Only got 5 grades. I need that grade for Professional Ethics! @_@ Anyway I'm hoping it's at least 1.75, it will prove to be my best sem in College yet. xD

Oh, and I need to start acting more seriously... I've just been given a Council seat for IA-L2SEA. (Istar el' Adere - Lineage 2 SEA Realm)

The reason I haven't got time to update much is because I got my hands full with L2SEA and clan matters. We're about to have a transfer of leadership, from Sera (JC Cuneta) to a new leader voted by the members. I don't know how it will turn out, but I hope everything goes well.

That's it. I gotta go back in-game. I need 7 something something % to reach level 39! Elven Elder here I come! >:) (finally!)

No comments: