10.27.2007

A SweetS Distraction

Currently Playing: SweetS - LolitA ☆ Strawberry in summer


Every night since my mother let slip of a big event in the family coming up in a few months, I decided to start tidying up my room. So far I've cleaned 2 trash bins worth of old paper, hand outs and useless test papers. Whenever I saw something I deemed sentimental (which was the reason I kept it), I threw it out, saying "This is no time for sentimentalities!". I still have 4 drawers worth of trash to sort out. ~_~

It's the 27th of October today, and guess what: It's my dad's birthday! I'm taking a break off leveling in Lineage II to spend some quality time with the family. LOOOOOL. What am I doing in front of the PC then?! Nothing really. x_x I was organizing my mp3s for burning. I did finish organizing Ayumi Hamasaki, YUI, DEPAPEPE and Origa. While looking for my RYTHEM mp3s though, I stumbled on this Multiply music playlist with only 1 song from SweetS. I decided to download it just to listen, because I had this funny feeling that I heard (or read) the title from somewhere before.

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, click the link on the music playing above.)

After the song intro, I kept stuttering, struggling to remember where the hell I heard this song. "I remember this! I know it! I could even sing to the effin' lyrics! What, was that the monkey? Oh shit I don't remember which anime this came from!" @_@ You could imagine me going gaga in front of the monitor, trying to remember Monkey T---, whatever the title was.

Thank you Wikipedia, for telling me it was Typhoon, and not Trouble. Pffft. — —;;

So here I am, typing down this post while the song plays over and over on my Winamp. I even bothered to find 2 videos of the group on YouTube! Check my Multiply videos for the PV by clicking here.

This here is a live performance on 15-O. Think Music Station.




What a talented bunch of kids. This is how they look now that they're grown up. :3




Weee Ueki~!! <3


~EXPRESS BULLETIN~

To my dear SOS Bulletin readers:
I regret to inform you that we don't have a Lineage II Guide Update for this week. I went to my university to get my grades (and hopefully, for enrollment) thus I lacked the time to prepare for one. Watch out next week for an extra packed update that I know you've been waiting weeks for.

Thank you for your continued patronage! *bow*


Amedeah Creare
SOS Bulletin Associate Editor
http://sosbulletin.wordpress.com

No comments: