8.22.2008

Cramps!

As I was about to type the first word, I felt my right foot cramp up. Blah!

Anyways, I've been to San Juan, Batangas for team building last weekend, so sorry for not telling in advance. Yan tuloy, I missed the chance to post an update. :( Am still waiting for the pictures since I am merely a photo leech [ I'll buy a digicam next! You watch out! x) ] and I dunno where the hell they uploaded the other pics. I'm sniffing them out of my teammates' Friendster profiles. I was able to find just a FEW, so here they are!

Derick (hati mukha), me, Jackie, Inday and Era
Above: Boss Ger, Boss JC, and on the phone again, Jenn.

At Kabayan Beach Resort, Laiya, San Juan, Batangas.
(Jenn, me, Jackie, Inday, Jay, Era, Ger, Queen, Russel, JC and Derick)


Yes, I know there are only two of them, so 'few' would sound inappropriate.. but that's not the point! >.<

You guys would prolly be rejoicing coz after that I'm sure to be less of the ghost that I am (yehey may kulay na mukha ko!), but unfortunately I'm still a tad bit paler than everyone else. T_T

Kung di lang mahapdi ang sunburn... Grr!


I'll wait for the other pics then upload the lot on Multiply. Can't wait!


P.S.
Shoot me dead, it took me a week to learn how to put photos in my iPod. -.-

No comments: