10.01.2008

Basketball~ basketball~

Ang sarap sarap mag-basketball~


ARGH! I regret ever listening to that song. Now it's stuck in my head. I need a new LSS pl0x! T_T Anyhoo, I finished reformatting the computers at home save for one unit which I'm using right now. I still don't know what to do with the refugee files (I call them refugees for the mere fact that I had to move them around like a puzzle everytime I reformat a PC) and I feel 2 days just isn't enough. It would've sufficed if my RAMs didn't give me such a hard time. Don't ask, long story! =.=

I'm unloading a few more pics for now, then maybe I'll take a nap before I hit the shower. Again. Ughh. *falls off*


09.23.08

Bangag si boss?

Truth be told, I don't know if I pressed "Capture" too soon, or she didn't pose on time. Here's boss giving a you-dun-wanna-mess-wif-me look which should have been the famous Japan Japan peace sign pose. XD


Anong binubulong bulong mo dyan!?

Another pic from the 23rd at Zander's. Nakaka-miss yung Andok's. ^_^ Jackie, what the hell are you whispering to Russel? Looks intimate. lol


09.28.08

Russel in a basketball uniform!?

Yes folks, no matter how you look at it, that's Russel in trunks, este.. a jersey. What I found most hilarious about this moment was Jay saying "Akalain mo yun, di na lang tayo sa mesa ng inuman nagkakasama!" or something like that. This is all true. ^^;

You should never believe Russ when he says he's changing for a healthier lifestyle, he came from a drinking session the night before and played the next day. Talk about hectic!

Side note: Russ, iba kang bumungisngis. *rolls on floor laughing*


Dancer si manong referee.

I tried using my phone cam to take a picture of the game (sabi ni Boj, we must present proof that Russel actually played. lol) but the referee jumped in and made a weird gesture. Kilala nyo ba si Shin-chan (from Crayon Shin-chan)? If yes, do you know the movement he makes when he plays with his 'elephant'? Did you say yes? Well, the referee did that too. XD

Kaano-ano mo ba to ha, Russel? o.O


Panggap!!!

Russ heard Boj teasing him for his sloppy moves on the court, and when he got subbed, he sat on the bench and showed his sweaty jersey for us to see. Nag-pose pa. I tell you, model talaga sya! *nods*

Peace tayo ha, Russ? ^_^; (sunog na sunog sya sa blog ko. Wahahaha.)


09.30.08

I have a doppelgänger?

Lastly, I found this last night while checking on who's viewed my Friendster page. I found out someone was using my pic without my permission. Hmm. Ambisyosang panggap! Now this is the real thing, Russel's just being weird and I find it amusing to tease him for that, but whoever made this profile should prepare to be suspended. I reported it right away. :p


It's not that I find this oppressive, but I would appreciate it if people would at least ask permission before they use my own photos. Or ask my photographer/PSer (Raven wahahahaha!), that would be enough. One last note, if you really want to use it and not tell me, at least do a better job of hiding it. Haha! 。゚+.(´▽`)。+.゚+・゜

No comments: