5.23.2005

A Few Crazy Blog Quizzes. ^^;

This has got to be the creepiest blog quiz I ever took. Before I excluded the things I thought I was (that was way before I met the people who changed my life and how I see things @_@... I was just curious of what result I would've obtained! ^^;) I was supposed to be sent to the 8th Level of Hell. Creepy!! T_T

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:



LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low


Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm. I dunno. Just got bored? XD



Your Birthdate: June 9

Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature.

You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous.

You are ever sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you are very sympathetic and compassionate.

Your feelings run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations.

This 9 energy always tends to give more than it gets.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up next is, well... umm... I have no idea!! Just don't look at me like that! Gyaah!! >_<

Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake





You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.
The minute you meet anyone, you can make them crave you almost immediately.
You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.
A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract.



No comments: