6.25.2007

Ohhhhh. What a small bike you have. O.O

Currently Playing: Adam & Andrew - I Must Be Emo

LMAO @ my title. ROFLMFAO @ my song playing. WAHAHAHAHA xDD

This day was indeed busy. The busier the better right? Especially if you got to do some things you rarely do.

Aside from me enjoying another visit to the school library because of my SOCSCI2 library work (minus the 10-minutes+ I spent standing, copying stuff from a fat dictionary whose pages weighed a TON~ goodness my arms went NUMB!!), I finally got to play Audition at that new shop near the campus. My eyes got tired staring at the wide LCD screen... maybe I'm just not used to it yet. The game screen somehow gets pixelized, I have to lean back just to prevent myself from getting all teary-eyed. x.x Ahh well, never mind. Wub my pc even more~ *hugs laggy PC (^o^)*

I enjoyed my Ethics and Values classes today, and I especially liked my professors. You better believe me when I say this Back-to-School fever I have now is the best I've experienced yet. It's a real treat after a 2-year hiatus. I barely felt the transition; it's like I'm a College Freshman all over again (umm... not like it's a good good thing o.o)

It would suck though if I feel all out of place tomorrow if the entire school turns up in full uniform regalia and I remain the only one in civilian. _|¯|O


...


Before I went home, I passed by the library to get our Ethics book photocopied for my assignment, and I dropped by the shop because I remembered Jhun telling me to do so earlier today. He was teasing me into solving a Flowchart problem for a Malayan Colleges student I don't even know. LOL! Like I'd remember everything from 2 years ago noh?! Well... know what? He dropped me off at the Tricycle terminal @ Malitlit... on a.... a... scooter? @_@ arrr it's a bike, a smaller version though but not exactly a scooter. Humaygad.

I simply told him, "I am lucky to be alive." xDDD No really Jhun, thanks. You saved me 12 bucks worth of PUV fare. Next time I'll just take the jeepney home ^^;;


Ohh! As a last treat, I changed my wallpaper again! This time I found... THIS!

Ohh, is this watcha call vectors? O.O

Neat, huh? Credit goes to whoever made this. I love it. :3

2 comments:

Phil said...

OMGness. Mahal naman. 12pesosesoses? @_@

Rain Mistress said...

yeah 12 pesos. LOL! isa't kalahating nerbyosa pa man din ako, josko ang kaba ko nung nakasakay ako sa motor. xD

2nd time ko pa lang sumakay sa ganun! T^T