6.23.2007

This sucks big time. T^T

Currently Listening to: Noisy kids playing RAN Online PH

I know I've been neglecting my blogging "duties" ever since classes started, basically because my schedule's full and I am out of the house most of the time. This really sucks. T_T If this goes on I'll forget my birthday updates ._.

Earlier today I asked Jay on how to download NFS Carbon, but then got discouraged when I saw the download file (for the Collector's Edition) is a whopping 3.6GB. O_O No wonder the CD installer is composed of 5~6 CD-Rs (–. .–) *hmmft*

But the good thing is, I got my spirits up today because I read Hikki's blog :P I swear if she ever thinks of retirement, she'd do well with comedy. xD

Here's a link to a translated version of her blog: http://hikki.blogspot.com


Happy reading! ^o^

No comments: