6.16.2007

Happy Birthday Mei!! -- A Week-long celebration O_O

Gaaah! At last, a blog update! This week has certainly been tiring. A lot of stuff happened and most of them were unexpected too. Heaven made my 21st Birthday extra special, so it seems~ ._.

I'll have to modify the post dates to match what happened during those days. Well at least, what I remember of them. Thank you archives! x_x

So right now, I'd like to note down the food because I'm feeling a tad bit hungreee. Hahaha! On the 8th (that's a Friday), my dad brought home some stuff from Jollibee. I stayed home the entire 9th (Saturday), just chatting on YM the whole day. I even took a few pics but I'll talk about 'em later coz pictures are NOT edible, as opposed to a kid's belief in some movie I saw a few years ago. O_O

So okay, my dad didn't come home on the 9th because he had a business meeting @ teh Port (that is not a typo), but he did come home on the 10th (Sunday) with my requested KFC bucket. =9 We went to church early that day and later ate at Jollibee. Weh, it's the closest fast food from church and I was aching to treat myself for the first time in months. I missed Palabok. :3 Ohh! I also tried their New Jolly Frost Blends, I ordered teh Chocolate Jelly since I figured Strawberry would be way too sweet, and I'm not a fan of Mocha ice cream. I missed eating cold stuff. Weee! It's almost a week since then and my throat hasn't reacted yet. Goodbye toncilitis! See you next season~ *evil grin*

Chocolate. :P~

On the 11th (Monday), dad left around 10AM, saying he has paperwork to deliver to the office. since it was a holiday, I stayed home idling away the whole afternoon (haha ok so I was chatting xD), and he came home with some food from Wendy's. Huwaaaaaah! I told WIL "baka tumaba ako pag laging ganito T_T", it felt like they were still celebrating my birthday till I started school the next day. LOL.

The rest of the week passed and I ate normal, lutong bahay food. My last visit to the school (that was Wednesday the 13th hahaha) was probably the longest day of my life @ 21. Aside from a few mishaps at home (goodness, my mom didn't answer that call from 7777!), Daenee, my new friend at school, got pissed off by some freshie jerks @ Kenji's, a shop near campus. LOL. Aside from that, I woke up early to go to school before 8:30 for my class. The room was TBA so I had to wait for our Dean to announce the room assignments. I'll talk more about this in a separate post.

(I always thought it was cute that other people really do think I'm younger than I really am, but having the WHOLE CAMPUS think I'm still a teen is just outrageous! *blinks*)

So yeah, I guess being a transferee isn't half bad. Mukha akong freshie eh. xDD Oh and yah, that day, I ate a Buco Pandan Pearly Shake (this is the exact color of the flavoring powder, haha) at a stall next to the shop Daenee and I frequent. I also met Ghen. She bought the Double Dutch flavor and found it "too sweet". Girl, you can never expect a 15-Peso shake to taste the same as a Premium Ice Cream. @_@

One last thing, Daenee is also an Audition player. Her IGN is daeneedowny and we got to know each other because of that shop we met in. xD Naturally our immediate (but temporary?) loyalty is to this shop, but there's this new shop that opened next to that shop Daenee and I go to. The sad thing is, there's no Internet yet -_- the PCs looked good, and no lag or hanging at all. We just watched the guys play DotA. I'm bored of it. @_@

Next week their 15/hour promo will end. So unfair! T~T Hmmft. I'll just havta practice a bit more to get the hang of an unfamiliar keyboard. Curse that shop if their wares suck big time. I'll ask for a refund xDD

What the heck am I saying here? @_@

*sigh* Before I get even more sidetracked, I'll close this post na. The next updates will have their dates adjusted so you'll probably have to scroll down to read them. I'll just edit this post to include direct links. :3 Have fun at the Toy-Con and MEW's birthday @ Gateway! Belated sis! ^^

No comments: