6.28.2007

For the First Time...

Currently Playing: Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore - Way Back Into Love

Okay... first off, I wanna ask if you think this shot is emo:

If you're a Blogger member, please do leave your answer as a comment to this post. If not, you can leave a message on the Chatbox to the right. The post comment is better though. I'll elaborate on my reason for asking on my next post. Thanks! ^^

For those who are curious about the pic, that's me in uniform. I took the shot today, and it's just my second time wearing it too. As for the phones, that's my 4~5-year old 6610i and a 3530 I claimed as my own. Nyahaha~ Originally it's just the retail SIM it houses, now I use it for the Pussyfierz Globe Group Messaging Network. (Naks, watta term! Haha xD)

Enough of the pic. So! For the first time since I graduated High School (that was 2003), here I am, going to school... in uniform. Quite a few people said I look kawaii~ awww. MGA BOLERO!! Sapatusin ko kayo weh. 2 inches yata to! xDD Was that Kuya Bernie or Kuya Nicco? Hmm well whoever he is, he said "Ang cute mo pala pag naka-uniform", (so it's like he implied I don't look cute otherwise? nvm) I swear I blushed the same shade of pink as his shirt! @_@ No need for retouches LOL xD

...not like I use blush on leh, make-up is just a waste of time. (–. .–) *snort*

Also I had my first quiz today~ I'm sure right now I have a minimum of 4 wrong answers already. x.x Stupid Filipino class! Terms are way too hard! Me sux @ Tagalog~ T^T

After classes I dropped by the church for a Visita Iglesia, but I was disappointed to find the parish closed. Since it was just a few blocks away, I walked to Anna's place just to check on her. It so happens she got home early, and was at the moment what-she-called "stranded" outside, due to the fact that their front door was locked. How come she didn't have a key for the damn door? Meh, I forgot to ask. Lai, care to tell me? xD

Before I forget, she remarked that my uniform shocked her, because she immediately thought I went to FEU. Here's a pic of an FEU student in uniform:

Gomen to whoever this is, I'll edit your face tomorrow to protect your identity xD

After that, I decided to pass by Daine's shop, after I got lost (in my own neighborhood! Sh*t!) and tired my poor feet out from walking approximately 2kilometers in total. HAHAHA! Pathetic. x.x ohh I asked directions from some elementary students, and they thought my uniform was cute. Haha! Now there's something that sounds more credible. (ang uniform ang cute at hindi ako! :3)

I went home, got a bit of sermon from my mother for coming home late (you call 5:50PM late?) and proceeded to taking that picture you see at the beginning of my post. Busy days. Ugh.

I'll edit this post tomorrow to sate my mom's anger. Sheesh flaring up like that even though I don't have classes tomorrow! ¬ ¬;

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hmm... Emo, i guess... Lol. XD

tOni said...

Its not emo.

It looks like a school-girl cellphone snatcher! Hahahaha! XD