7.13.2007

My Lineage II-SEA CBT Kit... (panics)

Currently Listening to: RAN Online BGM (+ sounds of dying Little Hooligans)

After a gruesome recovery from yesterday's "revelations", a parcel came (addressed to yours truly) which of course, piqued my curiosity. The delivery guy recited my name from the Shipment Form (I could see it in his eyes, he WOWed at my name's length =.=) and asked if I was the consignee. I nodded and he gave me the pen and... attendance sheet? *lmao* Err well you know what it is x.x so I signed and while I was doing that, he read the Form like, "Asian... Me--dia.." "AMDG," I blurted out, then he asked what it contained. I simply said, "A game installer, sir." and he gave me the parcel. Wehehe. I didn't expect him to understand what Closed Beta Test means so I had to simplify. :P

I'm pretty sure he must be wondering what the hell I've been doing recently because they delivered a package (the FFVII: Advent Children parcel) to me just 8 days ago. Haha!

Nonetheless, he was a nice, middle-aged man. Always smiling. =3 But when I felt the contents with my hands...


"...I have a bad feeling about this."


So I immediately went back to the PC room where I left Rakie (KIX) and Adrian (WIL) in a confe, turned on the cam and showed them the package. Rakie remarked that it looked like I was having trouble opening the bag. Err.. it was just... I didn't want to look at the contents. I was nervous! Then I found the brown envelope with my name written on it with a blue marker... then... then... o_o!!

Only... one... CD...!?


Crap! I was left speechless! I had to ask JC if they really meant to send me just 1 CD. Dude, I have 9 other people to give away CDs to. How do you expect me to copy this? I don't even have a DVD-ROM here! @_@

So yeah, now I sit here, thinking when Dad will come home so I can nab the laptop and unpack this baby!

I do hope what Sir Archie said to Pandesal and Rakie was true: that there were 20 CDs... I'll be expecting them. Please send them over before the 19th! T^T


/end rant
/end post
---



Horrr lah, I needed relaxation, so Im'ma post the lyrics of my current LSS for you guys.

Again
Artist: Jewelry
Album: Again (2002)

Ah kyuh doo ji mal gul geu laet na bwah
ee luh kae~ hae uh ji neun guh la myun
nuh man eul sarang han da neun geu mal
wae nan~ dan han bun do mot han chae?


boh nae yah ha neun ji hang sang ah shi woh ha neun ji
wae geu lae~ oh neul ee ji na myun
ddoh dah shi mot bol guht man ga tah~ ohh~


I wanna be all right
nae gyuh tae ee ssuh ju~
Never say good bye
Nal dduh na ga ji mah~
Come on in my life
dol ah wah~ nae gae loh~~~


sae sang ae gah jang heun han yae gi ji man
ah jik nae gae mot han mal~
geu mal... nul sarang hae~


tae yang eul bada ga sam ki deut shi
nae mam ae...nuh leul sam ki lyuh go hae


nae il ee cha ja wah nae gae haet sal eul ni chu myun
uh tuk hae~ da shin nuh ae gi uhk
deul eul ha na dool shik gguh nae gae jji~ ohh~


I wanna be all right
nae gyuh tae ee ssuh ju~
Never say good bye
Nal dduh na ga ji mah~
Come on in my life
dol ah wah~ nae gae loh~~~


nuh moo na shwep gae hal so eet neun yae gi
ee jeul su eet seul guh la ha ji ma~


sae sang ae gah jang heun han yae gi ji man
ah jik nae gae mot han mal~
geu mal... nul sarang hae~~~




So yes... the chapter titles of my last blog post came from this song. A fitting choice of music. *sigh*

~ many thanks to Rakie for the lyrics =3 ~

No comments: