7.03.2007

I'z sick. I wan' iPod! *sulks*

Currently Listening to: Sounds of Shaman Buffs, RAN Online PH

Yeah the kitty's home, sick. Purrfect! ¬ ¬;

I pulled myself into the University Clinic yesterday at past 2PM to tell the nurse I wasn't feeling well. I complained of err.. stomach pain (which I learned to be epigastric pain later) and I reported to have taken Kremil-S at around 11.20AM, after my early lunch. I saw my FIL1 teacher, Sir Paming inside so... waaah! Forget what I said about my Filipino class! He rocks! (ahaha syet xDD) Here's part of the conversation we had in the Clinic.

Nurse: San ang masakit sa'yo?
Me: Dito po. *points below left rib*
Nurse: Eh kung sinisikmura ka, ito dapat ang masakit sa'yo. *feels for the center of my lower rib* Masakit ba dito?
Me: *shakes head* Hindi po.
Nurse: Eh dito, masakit ba? *presses hard into lower rib*
Me: *winces* Medyo po... (x.o)
Nurse: *sits back on chair* Gusto mo bang magpahinga muna?
Me: ... sige po. *remembers how it felt when fat tissues bounced back @__@*
Sir Paming: Nangingimay ka ba?
Me: ... Ano pong nangingimay?
Sir Paming: ... namamanhid, hirap gumalaw...
Me: Ay hindi naman po. *quick reply*


And it's off to the bed for me x.x

... grabe talaga yung feeling nung tummy ko, nag"pop out" pagkaalis ng nurse nung kamay nya wah! I imagined it making a *boiiiiiing* sound. wth! x_x

Tita Susan, the University Clinic Nurse, advised that I send my mother a text message asking to pick me up at school since I might have difficulty traveling alone. No one was answering the phone at home, yun pala she went out to run some errands for Papa. o.o

At around 2.30PM, Rosalie came in to check on me and pick up her umbrella (which I borrowed when I went out to have our SOCSCI2 book photocopied), and was stopped short when Mom arrived. Ehehe x.o I think I worried Mama, sinikmura din sya eh xDD



- INTERMISSION: *burp* Ahh, lurrrve sardines~ :3 -



So after an hour's rest and an advice to go to the Santa Rosa Community Hospital the next day, we decided to go home.







- The Next Day... -




I woke up to a hazy morning, feeling rather groggy from talking with Jesse for what felt like 2 hours x.o As a result, I felt even hungrier when I finally decided to get up, thus, the stomach ache. After being literally pulled away from the TV screen during Detective Conan on GMA Channel 7 (nyuuuuuuuuu~! di ko sya natapos! T~T), we traveled all the way into the Town Proper (gosh I'll never get used to calling Bayan as City Proper – –;) and rode a tricycle to the hospital, where I got my name listed.

Waiting took FOREVER~~~ If only I had my USB cable and CD I would upload pictures I took of the waiting people! There were about 30+ of us there.

Mom said, "Sabihin mo kay Tita Susan grabe ang pila dito ha! Susko ang gobyerno talaga oo... Dapat ito tinitingnan ni Arlene (Arcillas-Nazareno, our City Mayor) para makita nya ang haba ng pila sa pagpapakonsulta! Dapat man lang eh dalawa ang doktor para mabilis ang serbisyo!" ... and she goes on. O_O;

I forgot to mention that we had to pay for Urinalysis and a Pregnancy Test. What the fuck would I need a PT for? I don't even have a boyfriend! Besides....


O.O!



nvm. (– –;)





So after that consultation, I was prescribed some weird drugs *rolls eyes* and asked for a Medical Certificate to submit to the school tomorrow. Weh. We had to pay 50 bucks for that freaking piece of paper! And rules say we can claim it 1-4PM the next day! WTF?! How am I supposed to get myself excused like this?! X3

As if that wasn't enough, my medicines cost so damn much.

519 FREAKING BUCKS!!!

... I almost exhausted my allowance for two damn weeks. *@^%~#!

Our expenses for the day:
83 - Total PUV Fare
30 - Pathologist's Fee
145 - Pregnancy Test + Urinalysis
40 - Lunch -_-;
50 - Consultation Fee
50 - Medical Certificate Fee (we have to PAY for it!?)
519 - Medicines

GRAND TOTAL: 917 Pesos. T^T


Aside from that, this is the list of DONT'S while I'm sick with UTI:
NO salty foods (...okay)
NO softdrinks (...kay. o.O)
NO junk food (ohh~ ._.)
Drink at least 2 Liters of WATER everyday. (WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O)




*sigh.* T^T


... So anyway I went home with a heavy heart, thinking how worse things can possibly get. Speaking of which, I haven't prepared for my stinking assignment in SOCSCI2. I need magazine and/or newspaper clippings that can show the functions of the State. Fook. - -;




FRIENDSTER TIME~!


I scanned through Friendster and found THIS.

I posted a Bulletin Announcement on Friendster about it. Hopefully some people would be kind enough to help me x.o

Guys I just ran a research on Xpango and it turns out it's real. I did find a few topics about how the gift was taking way too long to be delivered but their Customer Service reacts to your query via e-mail. If they don't, there's always the Forums. xD

There are quite a few offers that can award you credits but require you to subscribe to something, which is clearly something I cannot do ^^o but I can still earn credits every time someone clicks my referral link and activates his/her Xpango account.

So please do click my link, I need 13 Credits for an iPod Nano! Help me po? T^T

Please and thank you! ^__^

http://www.xpango.com?ref=90531406


I'z wan iPod Nano. Pinku~! T^T

1 comment:

Phil said...

Pinku Ipod! :D