7.27.2007

Kitty's Day Out: The Mall of Asia Adventure, Part 2

Currently Playing: Jang Nara - Sweet Dream

Fookfest, tis zhow hatttttt!!!! *fans herself* But it's amazing how I feel good despite the heat. Maybe it's the song?

I do miss someone. :3



Ayiiiiii ano yan ha!? xD







...*sigh* sinisipag ba talaga akong mag-update? ~_~


First off, I think I passed my SOCSCI2 Prelims that we took just this Wednesday. Yay! Hope I got a perfect score. +10 points yun... I'll ask Ms. Dhina to add those points to my Finals xD (panigurado lang ba HAHAHA!)

Lolo, salamat sa inspirasyon, kahit napuyat ako.... HAHAHA lul mo! Halos di ako nakaaral kakatawa sa "berdeng" usapan natin! xD

Also, Daine passed by last night and we traded installers. He gave me WarRock and the new GG Client, I gave him Lineage II and a poster as well. So now I have 2 left... 1 for meh, 1 for deh. Ahahaha ayus~ xD

Anyway, this blog update is for Pat. Deh eto na request mo, tapusin ko na habang inspirado pa ako sa song. Hahaha!


Leg 2 - Reunion @ AMDG Office (cont.)

So yeah, there we were, staring at the door and the delivery guy inside, still baffled as to what we were supposed to do. I remember telling a friend on YM, kung anong runong namin sa MU, ganun kami ka-n00b sa simpleng pinto lang, WTF!!

The receptionist came and reached into the counter then I heard an imaginary click (haanuuu daaaw??) and when I turned the knob again, the door finally opened. =_=

Minutes later, we were giggling over how n00b we were earlier, in other words, nabaliw na yata kami. @_@ I stood up from the metal chair, got my cp from my pocket, and aimed for the Guild Wars boxes. *click*

Then I faced Pat, stretched my arms wide and squealed, "I was here!"


XD


I think you know what happened after that. We were stifling giggles until an employee (err I think that was the boss?) came out asking who we represent. Upon the mention of the name "Pussyfierz", he cut me off and rushed back inside, probably to get our package. xD

We waited for a few more minutes then two guys came forth and greeted us. (Dyoskopo, I am so sorry boss ni Sir Archie, I forgot your name! T^T) I introduced myself as pfMEI, ex-moderator of the PF Club (but still accountable and responsible should I fail to deliver the CBT kits to my co-members =_=), and Patrick as my friend from another club. ~_~

We chatted for a while, mostly about how we got to know about Lineage II and what games we used to play and are currently playing. Upon the mention of MU Online, Sir Archie's face lit up and he eagerly asked what server we played in. So I said I was from Bahr, and Pat from Titan. Hang on, I'm about to get to the juicy part. :3

Sir Archie mentioned (and his boss nods on) that he used to work for Mobius. Me being the "chismosa" that I unusually am (bawal kontra!), pushed on that he tell us his ex-GM name. He was hesitant at first, of course, saying we shouldn't be discussing stuff like that (and his boss simply laughs xD) but I was persistent. *evil laugh* He settled to telling us what position he used to hold.

Sir Archie: I... used to be the Community Manager and I was in-charge of the Forums.
Mei: ..!!!
Pat: *ponders on*
Boss: *still smiling*
Mei: Don't tell me you're ex-GM Legendary! O.O
Sir Archie: *laughs* (says stuff I don't remember, LOL)
Pat: *almost falls off his seat*


It was funny how I glimpsed Pat from the corner of my eye, it would seem like you pulled away the carpet that he was standing on! Then he blurted, "Sabi ko na eh, kilala ko po kayo! Nakita ko kayo sa party sa office ni Sir Clint!"

*grins widely*


-- Oh diba? I'm so good xD I just thought, this must be one heck of a coincidence. I mean, the only reason I agreed to go with Pat that day was because he volunteered to go with me, and I told Rakie that she can go ahead to Mall of Asia so I won't hassle her any further.

While Pat and I were on the bus to ManTrade, I remember him telling me about his MU days (though I forgot how we started talking about it x_x) and he reacted the same way when I told him that GM Iccaro is my brother. Peace~

When we were in AMDG conversing with Sir Archie, I can't help but feel that somewhere somehow, I made the right choice of going there with him. But of course I didn't know till that day that we had a link other than Audition. Gaaaah! It's hard to explain! ._. --


"Small world no?" Sir Archie said, and we shared smiles as they went on to talk about the famous Titan guilds.

Haha. Perfect timing too, as I was afraid I'd run out of things to talk about. Sir JC then sent me an SMS asking if we could wait for him as he was on his way to the office. Since Pat already took over the conversation, I had time to mull things over in my head and decide that we can wait for JC. And I'm glad that I did. xD

Malula ka!

Aside from the 10 new CBT kits Sir Archie gave me, Sir JC gave me 25 extra DVD installers, and that's not counting the 10 kits mailed to me via Air21 that got delayed for 3 DAYS! ~_~ They even gave me posters to distribute.

Kamusta naman ang pagdadala? xD

During that awesome conversation, Sir JC introduced us to ex-GM Sulisraine who is actually working there too! "You see, we love Mobius sooo much, everyone's left. Well, konti na lang pala natira," Sir Arch jokingly said. We were also invited to join them for their drinking session (duh, sa bar) the following night, but I had to decline. Everyone knows I can't do that. I.just.can't. (yet) ~_~

Soon after that, we said our thanks and bid each other farewell. We left the building to walk back to the MRT station a few minutes before 1PM.


Leg 3 - The LOOONG Journey to MoA *stares upward*

While we were passing through Megamall's Supermarket, Pat told me more about Sir Clint; he described the guy like he's a god or something close to that. "Hulog talaga ng Langit sa'kin si Sir," he says. And basing from the stuff he told me, it seems there's absolutely nothing bad you can say about him. Amazing, I just thought, to actually know a guy that generous. I'd understand if it's typical charity work, but to help online gamers? I mean, W-O-W. It was only then that I kinda understood why the forumers reacted that way with regards to issues thrown at their Guild Master. If I was one of them, I'd prolly do the same. xD

While we walked our way to the MRT station, he suddenly asked me, "Teka, asan nga ba tayo? ... Ay, Shaw diba?" I nod. "Patay, ang taas nito!" ...so much for my opinion. @_@


Then we came to...
THE STAIRS.


I didn't bother to count them, I might hurl! -_-!! But if I were to give an estimate I'd say it's about 4 stories high. Laughing at his stories made the climb even harder, as he was telling me about how they rolled down the same stairs just a few weeks ago.

"Si Khaine gumulong dito! Mga lasing kasi kami tapos nagtatawanan pa... o dito, titigil kami sasabihin 'teka teka tigil muna...' tapos magtatawanan lang ulit kami," he narrates, as we made the difficult climb. I swear my legs were about to give way. @_@

We did make it all the way up, with me breathing heavily but not sweating too much (Thank God T_T) as he checked if I was all right. Then I thought, what if I suddenly fell over these stairs all the way to the bottom? Meh, coma if not sure death. Kewl. xD He bought us our passes, rode the escalator down and stood behind the yellow line.

While waiting there, I remember he told me about pfXHI. I thought they were a bit close, but I didn't know he actually confessed to her about his feelings. It was pfMYX who told him that sis Len had a boyfriend of 5(?) years (that's JUM), which caused him to decide that he would lay off Len. Sis XHI got I dunno... irritated? *shrugs* Maybe she thought it wasn't the best solution...

"Muntik nang may mabuo sa'min nun," he said rather blankly.

... Why'd he tell me about that again? Who knows. ~_~;

When we did get on the MRT, I only remember that the cramped space inside had us stuck in a corner a tad bit too close. He held on to the bar facing me, while I was forced to face him because I might get carsick if I looked the other way.

Just as I feared, I sort of bumped into his arm when the car braked into the next station. (sorry x_x)

...A moment of awkward silence.

Then the lady sitting next to me got up and left the car.



You have no idea how relieved I was to take a seat. x_x

We got off at Taft station, the last stop on the South Line and made our way to the cab terminal destined for MoA.


~ English Lesson! ~

When you say "destined", I know the first thing that comes into mind is something related to Fate or Destiny. But in reality, this word can also pertain to getting to a destination, a place you need to go to. This is the case for the use of the word "destined" in the last sentence.

~ Lesson End ~



The strong winds blew my hair everywhere while on that cab, I realized a bit late that their ends hit Pat smack right on his face... not only once. So that's why he tried to fix my hair, 'coz he was getting hurt. T_T

I know how it must've felt. And I am soooo sorry about that. T_T


Leg 4 - MoA at last!

The pics are taking way too long! I'll edit this tomorrow.

No comments: