9.11.2007

Sun Shower -- feels like crying inside and putting up a brave face all along.

Currently Playing: Restless Heart - When She Cries

This "update" should have been posted last 9/9, but I found myself too busy for such a trivial task. This is what I came up with in the middle of studying for my Trigonometry and Ethics exams (which were, by the way, not worth studying for; I finished both exams within 30 minutes, and I was even late for class).

~ a moment of silence for me.


Sentimentality
- was when I cut my hair. [August 27]

Indecisiveness
- was when I said... [August 30]

Nostalgia
- was when I reminisced my first four (4) months in the Pussyfierz Club... It was then..? [September 8]

Perplexity
- was when he said, "Scared?". Our topic? Marriage. [September 8]

Animosity
- renewed feelings for pfXYN [September 8]

Temperance
- towards the person who revived pfXYN in my mind, pfKIX [September 8]

Solace
- sitting on an ordinary monobloc chair, listening to the Communion song being sung by the Church Choir [September 9]

Solitude
- finding tears in my eyes... over chances I let myself pass [September 9]

Emptiness
- now, while I write these down.

Uncertainty
- I doubt... [always]



Did I do the right thing?

Regardless of answering Yes or No, there's no turning back now.
~ que sera sera ~


"Good luck na lang sa love life natin =)"
Did you mean it?


Three times. I cried three times. =)


Last Note: It's 9/11 today. May the souls of the innocent who died today 6 years ago rest in peace.

No comments: