9.29.2007

"Busyness is next to Godliness."

Working even when you're sick is a sign that you're workaholic, but playing your favorite MMORPG despite all the snot that's about to gush out through your nostrils is a sign of severe addiction. Yeah that's my real illness huh? LOL.

Acads are going great so far... Well except for Values. I just got a zero score on the surprise quiz (blame the reporters, their voices lulled me to sleep =.=) but I plan to make up for that on Monday's quiz. =P

I watched the OctoberFest update last night, thinking of what Flyingsaucer (a clanmate) said on Clan chat, about the guys not being present on clan hunt day.

Me: glorium~ :3
FS: Glorium!
Me: parang walang usapan ah.. sabi 7 tapos ako lang OL ;__;
FS: hmmm..
FS: diba OctoberFest ngayon?
Me: it is? pero diba october pa yun? [*thinks* oh, it will be next week]
FS: and its the weekend
FS: plus its pay day!
Me: oh. *with obvious chagrin*


If his theory is correct, then I guess our mates still are victims to the euphoria of booze. *roll eyes*


So our Final exams are scheduled for the 2nd week of October, and we have our class play on the 1st week. I begged my groupmates to change my role (due to the fact that I suck at acting, plus I lost my voice because of this darn flu) so we'll see if they granted my request on our practice this Sunday.

Anyway to finish this short, lame excuse of an update, I'll be posting direct links to all the previous L2 guides I posted on the SOS Bulletin. Be sure to check them soon. Please and thank you~ :3


(Croze, where's the page I asked you to make? T_T)




I can't wait for sembreak. T-T

No comments: