9.05.2007

Midterm Madness

Ohh been super busy these past 2 weeks. I haven't checked my Friendster, my Imeem, my blogs... And I wasn't able to post an L2 guide last week. Now I have to compensate. Huuuu. T.T

Thanks to my consistent blog visitors and their positive comments (via YM), I finally got around to putting those Google AdSense widgets after getting my application approved 3 weeks ago. I was just busy! @_@ I don't know what will happen but it's still worth a try, ya? xD

Anyway, this week's L2 Guide concerns earning Adena. And before anything else, please keep in mind that L2-SEA is still fairly young; it's been only 1 month since Open Beta started, so I understand that majority of the players are still newbies to the game.

The guides I compile, revise and/or make are designed to be newbie-friendly. :3

Anyway, please do give the guide a peek. It's the first I made purely out of research and my own experience (there's no Adena earning guide anywhere else!), and I would appreciate any feedback. For negatives, constructive criticism only, okay? Please and thank you! ^_^

No comments: