6.15.2008

Tuna Chronicles of 2008

Currently Playing: Ayumi Hamasaki - Fly High (Original Mix)


One happy Sunday morning (the day after I had my hair cut), me and my younger sister were having a light chat while watching Ouran on DVD.

"Nga pala, happy 2nd anniversary!" went my sister with her usual wide, toothy grin.

I looked at her, puzzled and said, "What anniversary?"

"It's your 2nd year celebrating being twenteen years old na!"


... "Oh... right. @_@?"

Yes, your resident crazy cat just gained another year on this barren world of nonsensical existence. lol


Office Rampahan

Everyone knows when they hear someone say "Question?", it's gotta be Jules -- the morning shift senior agent on the floor who has a habit of making rampa in between the bays. While I was prepping up for work on a hot, Monday afternoon, I remembered that I should wear wedges with the slim jeans. Unbecoming of me right? I just thought "para maiba", after all, it's formally the first day I'll be going around in my new do.

The element of surprise struck the team like they never knew what hit them. XD Though I really think some of them had violent reactions at first ('Anong ginawa mo sa buhok mo!?' with galit-shocked-disappointed expression) but later on, they just learned to accept that what's done is done and I've already had about 12 inches of my hair cut off from me forever. (basically 3 months, it'll grow back by then)

I remember Jon, one of our QAS, saying the Saturday before that during the Ten Royalties' Night Out, that I looked like Boss JC already (oh and YES she was shocked XD) and this too: "Nakow, maiinlab nyan lalo sayo si Russel Sustiguer!" Foul Jon, foul! >.< I think nabati niya ako since Russel said the same thing on Monday. Knowing Russel, I'm sure he passes it off as a joke. @_@; I'm having fun styling my hair in an anime-ish fashion now that it's short XD I can do Yuna and Selphie now~ Perhaps if I come to work wearing a yellow jumper, I can have a valid excuse for trolling around the bay and bugging the hell off people. (as if I don't do that enough XD!) Come to think of it, Jon said he'll send the pics to our personal emails. Haven't received them yet. =_=;


Wandurrland
Due to my being sick and having a busy work schedule (wth do I do? Just work and sleep =_=), I barely have any time to play at all. Next thing I knew, Cancer server is up. I migrated there. XD I finally discovered how to get the secret character Breillat from Ocean Star, so that's what my character looks like right now. I'm in the headgear business again. lol

If you're selling your tiger, I'm buying! Shoot a PM at Ame-chan. I often grace Cancer 3 with my presence but I prefer marketing at 1 or 2. :p


As Gascogne says, "Smile, smile!"


I guess that's it for now, I've ran out of stories to tell. I'll be watching Kung Fu Panda tomorrow, hehe.

No comments: