6.04.2008

An Episode on Nostalgia

Currently Playing: JoJo - Too Little, Too Late


Do you guys remember when I ranted after my first payroll that I had to pay more than 1k for a check up and medicines? Well it just happened again. Migraine plus abdominal pains made me take 2 days of absence. My double pay next week won't be enough to compensate for this! Gawd! T^T

Anyways, it took way too much time for me to post this update. This is the phone I won from the office raffle two weeks ago. It's a Panasonic Digital Cordless Phone, worth roughly 2,000 PhP.

Now I'm planning to sell the dang thing to earn money for something I can really use. It's not that I can't use the phone, it's just nobody uses the landline at home anymore. Mah. XD

Pichoors:


Oha, naka-on pa sya! (still plugged eh)


Parts with teh manual in Arabian

I'll post the other pictures when I decide to really sell the phone. >:3 But I have to think of what card to use first. Darnit. Bakit kasi di pwede yung payroll ATM ipang-register!? Waaaahhh.


While we're on the topic of nostalgia, I finished downloading that game I was raving about in a previous post. It goes by the name of Wonderland Online. Here's a lil' taste of the game so far.


This ally can be employed through a quest.


My main character visiting the North Island Hot Spring for the first time. >:3
It's wholesome I tell you, WHOLESOME!



I can play two characters simultaneously without exhausting my system.
I let my main go AFK fishing while my second goes questing.
Btw that's how we catch monsters to be pets, we DRAG them to our side. XD


Here she is with her wand!

Strong points:
- almost everyone loves 2D!
- the game battle system is turn-based. Think classic PS1 RPG baby!
- kawaii characters available
- quests vary in difficulty
- it's LEGAL to AFK while farming/grinding
- low system requirements
- client is easy to download, patches easy to get
- integrated mining and combining systems set as player skills
- advanced item manufacturing system
- catch-(almost)-any-monster pet system
- awesome animated frames
- seamless 2D interaction
- international server!
- the best of all... it's F2P FOREVER! Mwahahahalaflaflaf.

Weak points:
- leveling is pretty slow if you don't know where to go
- repetitive killing. But all RPGs are like that
- gold is hard to earn
- character automatically logs out on its own and the problem's not in my internet connection


I'm sure they can get the weaknesses of the game down pat sometime soon, the game's fairly new so don't expect a flawless game yet. I'll make an even more detailed post about Wonderland Online next time. For those who badly miss the good old times (at B*** *C oh noes!! :O) with the trusty PlayStation, it's worth checking this game for what it's worth. ^_^

No comments: