6.14.2005

Blogs and Nationality Mix-ups. O_O;

"Hop hop hop hop hop jump jump jump hop!" --> if you could determine where this came from, I'll treat you out to a Sashimi platter! XD

I found this neat blog on the net, because I visited my bro Tuna Caserole, Uriel, Maddox, then (tadaaaah!) Xiaxue. You may question me for my odd preferences, but I found them to be nice reading materials. (actually, I found the latter two by accident. ^_^) I just wanted to post something about my last stop, which is the only "girly" site I dropped by today. I dunno, there must be something with me and my last stops. DON'T ASK. ^___^

Well, I don't really worship the ground she blogs on, for crying out loud, I have my own blog, which I update whenever I feel like it, and I am happy about it! Simple as it may look, but it's better to look at rather than some crappy blogs out there... just filling it with rants, blah blahs... it's a big waste of time and subscription. -_-" *hitting someone in friends' list with her can*

But anyway, I knew right away she was Singaporean, and I find her posts... what can I call 'em... Crafty? Errgh... I dunno, I can't rack my brains for a better term. Euphemism mode OFF. XD One thing I just can't help but point out (me and my crappy english. O_O) is her images. I think she posts too many pics. But no one said it's bad, ayt? ^o^ It just takes a lotta time to download 'em all. (Especially for me coz when I check out a website, I do mean I read [almost] every word, and look at every image in it.) In the case of Xiaxue's blog, it's definitely worth reading, whether it's for information purposes (limited to Singapore people only), or for [more than] a few laughs. (You'll get even more if you actually understand Singlish. XD)

Back to the Singaporean part, it makes me feel really good inside (AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!) that I understand a few of her Singlish (Singaporean-English) entries. How? We used to converse in Singlish at AXN-Asia. We eventually got so close, we even had a family there. (And I had my very first online Singaporean boyfriend there!! OMG! How i mish Kenken!! XD) That's when I started getting used to speaking Singlish, even my big bro in SG thought I was really a Singaporean gal posing as a "Philippina" (no kidding, that's how he spelled it. X_x"), when he got to talk to me and we texted each other. Phrases like "the party I went to was so shiok", "don't mind 'em lah", angela-chan, long time no see lor!" and the unforgettable "buay paiseh ah!!" XD But I think I'll have to talk about 'em next time. I don't want my trail of thoughts to be cut off in the middle. ^___^

Thinking back (more like browsing back) to Xiaxue, I kinda wished I could gather up all the pioneer members of the AXN-Asia Forums, even those who flooded, spammed, flamed and been a real pain in the arse in the Green Era*, those before them, and some who came in soon after the Green Era. Not just from the Philippines, but also those from HK, SG, MY, TW, even those from USA and Down Under, It'd be one helluva blast. (I can flame them all back for all I care! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! >;D)

One thought lingers in my sh*tty keyboard... after I banged on it endlessly during my brainstorming sessions: "Shut UP liao." (How the heck does my keyboard do that anyway?! Problem with women [or girls?]: We imagine too much.)

So, have you figured out where I got my hopping frenzy yet? ^o^

(*The Green Era of AXN-Asia is when the theme was a lime green color. That was way back... 4? 5 years ago?? It's what can be called the Golden Age of Foruming. XD)

No comments: