6.10.2005

Tuna Chronicles 2005

I was supposed to update this yesterday... but for some reason, I became uber lazy after I turned 19. Hahahaha! XD Well anyway, belated happy birthday to me! ^_^

Yesh~ I know the title seems out of place, but I just gained another year! BEAR WITH IT! XD

For the record, my 19th birthday is again classified under the more insignificant celebrations of my life. I guess it can be attributed to the fact that I'm becoming more of a scrooge everyday. Spending on other things than the basic necessities is like a chore. (Well, internet card's one of my necessities now... ~_~) And just to stress on the "insignificant" part, lemme share what happened on my birthday. (you can skip the next parts ^____^")

First off, I slept around midnight of June 8. I was watching something... forgot what it was but the characters put on one hell of a show so I stayed up late. My mom greeted me, THEN ordered me to go upstairs to my room. What does she have against the concept of a good night's sleep anyway!? -_-" Twas because I was occupying my dad's couch. (We decided to call it dad's couch coz he loves to sleep there. Talk about hogging the couch, literally! @_@) SO! I woke up around 7am, the usual, coz my mom has a daily delivery to the local bakery. I received a call from my grandma a few minutes later, greeting me a happy birthday. (Mom was rather surprised to know that she remembers my birthday. XD) Then at around 12noon, all freshened up, we left home to go to a friggin' BIR seminar! Talk about celebrating. ¬_¬" Well most of what I understood there was just many blah blahs and whatchamacolits. After all I heard (during the time I was awake AND listening), I felt discouraged to continue the business, AND the eminar guy looks rather happy about it! *_* That's when I thought, "The Philippine Tax System sucks!" >:Þ

The seminar ended around 3.30pm. By that time I was already starving... so I may have drooled over the roasted chicken without me noticing. XD We ate @ KFC, leaving the idea of buying roasted chicken for take-out. (There's always the next visit~) Then poof! I thought it was time for malling when suddenly... we were in the supermarket, grocery shopping for the STORE! WTH!!! /frustration /madness /angst = /melt it was 5.05pm then. We were to catch a movie @ 6.25, so Mom and I split up the shopping list to make things faster. I was done in 15 minutes, while Mom was still halfway through the list! Proves my theory right that bigger, *ahem* shapely *ahem, AHEM!* legs can help you move faster. (Mom has skinny legs btw. XD!)

Know what we watched in the movie theater? Mr. and Mrs. Smith! It's a great mixture of laughter, action, a whole lotta spy stuff, a lot of KABOOM!s and KAPOW!s on both sides, and chills and thrills. Just goes to show how much I love Angelina~~ Oh Angelina!! *droooools* XD

So all in all, it's a happy birthday, alright. Except the part where I had to carry the shopping bags into the house. AcK!! >_<

Oh well. That's it for today's post, I guess. Have lotsa things to fix. ~_~

No comments: