6.11.2005

Picture Perfect, Picture Problem! X_x;

Since I started blogging, I've been using my cellphone to take pictures of "significant" events in everyday life. The problem is, I really don't know how to transfer them to the computer... @_@ I know you need that USB cord thingie, but I don't know where to get one, and I don't think my dad knows either. T_T I have so many pictures there, like my cat in a can (literally) and the most tuna cans I ever saw in the house at one time. It's all too... tempting. *drools* XD

So, does anyone know where I can get a friggin' USB cable!? T_T

Oh, here's something Naruto. I can't believe i got the old man! :((
--------------------

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Ninja Class Are You?
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


And another Naruto test! Wheeee~! XD

naruto
Which Naruto Character Are You?
Test by naruto - kun.com


I'd love to be Naruto. Nuff said. ^_^

And Happy 7th Monthsary to me and my wub. Wow, it's the first time I went over the half-year boundary. XD

No comments: