1.12.2007

The Craziest Week of the Year

Click the image for the wallpaper-size image. Yeah, you can have it. ^_^

Youtube's been having scheduled maintenances for the past 2 days! (yes, I'm counting today! T_T) It's a good thing I finished downloading the last 4 parts of Goong Episode 17. Now the problem lies on where the effin hell to search for Episode 18 and 19. Oddly enough, no one's uploaded it there. Or wasn't I looking well enough? (4.30PM)

I've completely gone gaga over this series and the irresistable shōjo charm of Yoon Eun Hye. She did pretty good for her first major role, and I think it's partly because she shares many personalities with Chae-gyung (spelling varies everywhere).

A few more pics I got off the Net. I don't own these, so credits should go to the original posters. But there's just too many of them, I don't know who posted first. x_x

Anyway I lost track of time and realized only now that I'm 2 days late on posting. *sigh* Refer to the post title. I'm guessing this post will take a few hours in composition mode, I'm busy listening to Goong OST. XD

Oh, here's a poll for anyone who cares: Want me to post OST (Anime series/OVA, JDrama, KDrama, etc.) links on my blog? Post your "Yes" or "No" vote on the Comments below, after this post. :) [Whether I'll take requests is entirely up to my mood so.. yeah.]

January 4, 2007 - Thursday

Me and the girlfriends have been discussing EiC details on SMS. One told me she feels being ganged on, like it's a 2 vs 1 fight. It happened while they were in a heated debate on a brainstorming session. They weren't listening to her explain her idea and just arguing and refuting all the way. I told her, "That girl shouldn't be arguing with us anymore because she said herself that she's nothing but a reader now. She shouldn't have any right to demand changes in the storyline we poured blood, sweat and tears on." Old grudges die hard. Sue me.

Later that afternoon, our geeky friend (also in the EiC project) sent me a message regarding her suggestions (totally OT from what I was flaring about earlier), and we talked about how a living human can communicate with the dead. I watched a program on Discovery about it, featuring the infamous Vizconde Massacre. *shiver* and I remember the Spirit Questors were also featured. Interesting stuff, but not interesting enough for me to want to try it myself.. I get creeped out just by having a guy with me who can actually SEE them. Guiding your guy under a tikbalang's legs in the middle of the night isn't just creepy, it's WEIRD. =_=

(6.30PM today) Youtube's fine again. and I finally found the missing episodes! They only had "goong" for valid search tags. FTW! So take that as a hint if you wanna find them.

January 5, 2007 - Friday

All I remember was that I sent GM Feisar (e-Games) a personal message asking to refresh my bf's account... dang thing kept disconnecting whenever he looged in using his baby brawler.

January 6, 2007 - Saturday

One of my girl friends got a new cp number today. Her old one got busted, and I don't know how the hell that happened. o.O EiC talks ensued, still muttering on about why those two ganged up on her.

January 8, 2007 - Monday

Yes I skipped a day.. ^^; I don't remember what happened kasi. XD So... new week, new episode of Princess Hours. Hek, hek, hek. I like online videos better than the Pinoy sub... but it's cute to watch them at times. ^^ Uri-kun sent me a long message today about the differences of men and women.

MAN & WOMAN:
Man is the most elevated of all creatures, woman is the most sublime of all ideals. Man is the brain, woman the heart. The brain enlightens; the heart loves.
Man is the genius; woman an angel. Genius is immeasurable; an angel is undefinable. Man is the code, woman is the gospel. The code corrects, the gospel perfects.
Man is the eagle that flies; woman is the lark that sings.
To fly is to dominate the space; to sing is to conquer the soul.
Man is placed where the earth ends; woman is placed where heaven begins..Ü


So that would make me a sublime, loving, undefinable, soul-conquering, singing perfectionist angel who stands before heaven. o.O *gasp* Sure is good for something new in my inbox. Lately it's all been EiC talks, it's making my eyes roll @_@ this message was something I could expect only him to send. Ahehe.. :)

January 9, 2007 - Tuesday

One of my girl friends came over this afternoon to discuss EiC with me. We also talked about the 2 vs 1 incident she got caught in. I proposed that we (the Wei B group) have a meeting with all 4 of us remaining active members to discuss the suggestions given in our previous brainstorming sessions. I also told her (more like assured her) "We're having a meeting because we're discussing EiC, NOT because I have a bone to pick with that... girl. There won't be any scandalous banter." Of course, I'd be the host of the meeting, I won't dare start a fight in my own home.

Then Tita Amy, mom of one of my closest HS buddies came over late that night, asking if I've seen her daughter (my buddy) lately. Of course, I answered no. I was shocked to find out she ran away from home. As if my problems with my life wasn't enough ne? T_T Right then and there I got to investigating online and calling on the help of some online friends. My girl friend who was still at home when Tita came, helped me try to pick traces of Lala (nickname I gave to my missing friend) on the Net. First was Friendster, but I observed that she hasn't been using her account for quite some time. Also, the internet alias she used when we were in HS is a common Japanese name. How many Miharu's are there on the Net anyway!? @_@ It was a hopeless case.

Tita left our home with a very tired expression on her face. A few minutes later, my friend's dad came to pick her up as well, and my dad came home. "This has been a very busy hour... @_@" was all I managed to say.

January 10, 2007 - Wednesday

As if having problems with EiC, Wei B and my missing friend wasn't enough, my boyfriend's RAN account gets blocked. Why? Who the hell knows. =_= all I know is that he didn't do anything wrong and punishable by the rules of the game. Took it up with quite a few GameMasters too.

And all this time I thought I'm getting away from the hustle and bustle of being a Forum Moderator. *sigh!*

~*~*~
Question on Account Blocking: Is Helpdesk Policy different from Game Policy on the Forums?

Pasensya na kung kung medyo mahaba to... I just have to relate everything I know. Di ako sanay magshortcut ng kwento.

Now, the situation went like this. My boyfriend who owns MeisterArcher (a no-name archer on Alab ^^) said he bought a new buddy transmission card earlier today. Later on he tried logging in his account using his other character, a brawler. He says he keeps disconnecting. This has happened before and what I did was send a PM to GM Feisar. He refreshed the account, and after that everything was ok again. This time I found GM Amethy online, so I asked her. A few minutes after my PM, my boyfriend said his account is blocked. We don't know what exactly happened, because we've known each other before RAN, and I don't know of any scam or illegal trade cases linked to him.

I sent a PM to GM Trent (Amethy was gone) asking why the account got blocked, she replied something like "I requested the helpdesk to temporarily block my account", and gave me the helpdesk hotline. So I asked my bf to call the number.

When he got off the phone and returned to YM where I was waiting, and this is what he said:

----------
Bf: baka daw may bad mouth report sakin
Bf: wala naman akong nakaaway kanina
Me: bad mouth = not account block o.O
Me: bad mouth = chatblock
Me: they should get their facts straight
Bf: wala naman akong nakita sa forums kanina
Me: ano pang sinabi?
Bf: na complaint/s about me
Bf: if i did such thing daw
Bf: i should forward an apology letter to the Gm's
Bf: the usual account block daw pag badmouth or KS is 3-7 days
Me: http://forums.e-games.com.ph/index.php?topic=4908.0
Me: according to that minus lang daw sa bright points

Bf: haaay
Bf: sayang ang pera at oras
Bf: imbes na nagpapalevel ako
----------

Red font = HelpDesk info
Blue font = Forum Info, from Game Policy

According to the policy here, KS = minus bright points; badmouth = chatblock! Pero sa HelpDesk, ARAW (DAYS) ang binibilang??

GM's please clear this naman. Ako na ang naglakad nito kasi sobrang sama ng loob ng bf ko. I want to clear this kasi the way I see it, your game policies are even worse than our previous games... at least dun kahit di palaging nao-observe (dahil maraming puro satsat lang at walang official report), iisa lang ang rules na sinusunod. And kung ano ang sinasabi sa forums, yun talaga ang nasa Player Policies....
~*~*~

Interesting huh? Well my day didn't end there. Tita Amy came over after lunch to show me a picture of Lala with a few friends from school, asking if I know any of them. She looked as stressed as she did yesterday. That's when I thought, I HAVE to find that stupid girl, and soon.

I rested early that night because my poor brain broke down. I was thinking too much = STRESS.

January 11, 2007 - Thursday

Today would've been a monthsary for someone. Anyway I continued battling my way through the account block case and thankfully by the end of the afternoon, the account was finally released, all thanks to the combined efforts of GMs Amethy, Imrahil, Morticia, Trent and Feisar. Amethy receives the most pats on the back from me coz she totally dissed the stubborn Help Desk agent. He was insisting my bf did something wrong! LOL! According to Jerome, all it took was a PM from Amethy saying "release his account."

GM Morticia also sent me an apology message. For me, that was enough. I hoped Jerome wouldn't be too pissed that he wasted one day of his Buddy Transmission Card [15D]... it was a good thing he didn't have to be lectured on availing the 1,000EP amnesty program by e-Games. LOL.

January 12, 2007 - Friday

I was supposed to play midnight today, but I unfortunately slept in. I woke up again around 2AM, and was about to creep downstairs to play... but as I was passing my mom's room I heard her talking on the phone in a loud voice. "bank", "update", "BIR". Three keywords told me it was Dad. I retreated to the safety of my room and sent Jerome a message that I might not make it, and that Mom was still up. I fell back asleep.

At 7AM, we talked again. He was rather pissed that I slept in twice when he wanted to talk to me. The whole scene was blurry... All I remember is that he was asking me if he still wants US, and that earlier on he seriously wanted to break it up with me, but he can't. I don't remember how many times he said "I love you"... and that in the end, we patched things up. I will have to be more careful with my cellphone from now on. The next time my Mom sees his lovey-dovey messages, I might not be able to talk myself out of it.

I remember I cried. A lot. In fact I was afraid I'd go downstairs with puffy, red eyes. When my Mom went into my room, I told him I had to go and the call was cut off. Then I slept for another hour and went downstairs looking rather normal, thank God.

We had many customers today. (I also sent them an update via Chikka that we have O2Jam and Battle Position now, but the latter doesn't effin work: no servers!) Weekend's fast approaching and I just got meself a big chunk of the Goong OST. Weee! I also got good news from Tita Amy today: the prodigal daughter's come back home! Ohhhh! I swear when I see that girl I WILL give her a nice big knuckle sandwich! X3 the worst was over, and I'm happily listening to Goong OST. ^_^

Yeah, when we're in good terms, I turn into a mushy neko, and in turn, I appreciated the Goong OST even more. *daydreams*

So why was my week crazy? Backtrack and find the posts highlighted in this color. Andami no? XD

~sarang een gah yo, sarang hahn dae yo~
^.^

No comments: