1.25.2007

Gone gaga over 'College Saga' and 'Goong S' Ep.2!

I was supposed to make this post last night but wasn't able to due to time constraints. And yours truly was busy playing RAN earlier today and got too sleepy to even start a draft. Sorry... *_*

So, on to business!

Yep, I have two major updates today, thanks to my lil' brother Pat. (thanks Pat!) Goong S Episode 2 is out! Check them out after Youtube's maintenance today (see date of post) and see the ever lovable Kang Hoo in action. ^-^



As I stated above my other update was courtesy of my lil' bro Pat. He messaged me on Y!M giving me a Youtube link, and said "watch first, ask questions later". So I loaded all 4 of the links he gave. The first thing I noticed was the number of awards the videos received. Then I read the description:

Once upon a time, when Earth was still a beautiful place,
an evil force came to turn all living things into Vegetarians.

Three students from suburban Massachusetts would step up against this catastrophe...

to end Vegetarian Supremacy.

Mark, Jesús, Maria and their foes would make amazing personal discoveries as the two forces clash.


"Wtf?" Yeah it sounded weird, and yet I had this nagging feeling inside that this would be worth the wait, so I loaded all 4 before I started watching.

You'd be surprised if you heard what I first heard. *rolls on floor laughing* my review? Nah, let the videos do the talking. You'd enjoy it more that way.

So without further ado, here is College Saga, divided into 4 episodes. Banzai~ ^^

I'm already looking forward to a Wikipedia article on College Saga and Mark Leung. Cheers mate. :3

[Tip: You can watch them after Youtube's maintenance today ^^]

Episode 1 [Link]


Episode 2 [Link]


Episode 3 [Link]


Episode 4 - FINAL [Link]


So how was it? Pretty neat, huh? Just don't watch them too much or the excitement will eventually wear off. XD

If you still can't watch the videos because of Youtube's maintenance, visit the website at http://www.collegesaga.com where you can watch or download the video. You can also click the link for Mark's site at http://www.markleung.com. He's got other games there too!

(How I miss playing my old skool PS. *sigh* ;_;)

No comments: