1.22.2007

Obsessed with Pink

I feel like I'm undergoing a huge personality overhaul by declaring that my favorite color is now PINK! Holy effin' crap. @_@ And in saying that, I completely adore Sakura. WAAAaaAhhH. I'd do a Sakura seiyuu imitation if only this freakin' cough would go away!!! T_T

Anyway I found a complete version of the Yume no Tsubasa duet posted by waterpixie on Youtube! Now I'm DESPERATE to cure this cursed cough! x_x



I also want to post this AMV of Love Chronicle, a song from Full Moon O Sagashite. (yes, waterpixie did this one too ^^o) I just got the mp3 files via Y!M. Thanks soooo much for the songs Eva-chan! *waves*



While I was on the hunt for Tsubasa Chronicle wallpapers, I found a blog site by Kimi-chan that features avatars created by her. She uses them as post headers. I grabbed some of them because they were so cute I couldn't resist! T.T



Cute ne? Just don't grab them without permission, she might throw a fit. Plus, I found a really really really cute one of Winry and Edward. PUAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



This definitely justifies my beloved piglet. Dearie you're a piggy~! o.o


I'll make a proper post next time. I am SOOOO busy! x_x

No comments: