5.30.2007

Disastrous Encounters with the Unknown Kind

Currently Playing: Mika Nakashima - Sakurairo Maukoro

(This post was made on May 30, 2007 and published on June 7, 2007 due to technical difficulties. In other words, I lost my internet connection! O_O)


PART 1: On the roll to school x_o
We finally went back to Promed Medical & Diagnostic Clinic to finish up my medical examination. Humaygad, it's been a month!? Hahaha, I first went there on the afternoon of April 27, a day before Dom1nation. LOL. If I hadn't remembered my friends asking me when my enrollment was, I would've completely forgotten about it.

Transferee enrollment is scheduled on June 4, 2007. I really do hope I celebrate my birthday before the start of classes. I don't want to go treating people on the first week of school. Give me and my wallet a break! *sigh*


PART 2: Good Faith ¬_¬
I received word yesterday that ANN's Audition account got hacked. All her items were deleted. Hahaha~! That's karma dear. Felt so nice to finally see some "divine intervention" at work.ü (LOL I am EBUULLLL~!) So that's that. Serves you right... :3

This morning Raven told me Ann asked him for help with her account, I guess contacting recovery and all that sh*t. Nyek. ^^; Later this afternoon, I got a GM from EDZ' #, turns out it was ANN.

ANN (using EDZ' #) (4.54PM)
Pussyfierann

guyx any1 na mkakapg xend xken ng ep kard plx i nid it n0w para mkuwa ko ang member id ko pg nkuwa ku un mpapalitan ko n paxword ko :c plx any1? Papalitan ko nlng pm c edz tq

gm

Hahaha. First message sent with a bit of sense ?_? yah so, LOL. I ignored it.

Several minutes later, EYA sent a GM practically begging people to help ANN. Di ko naman matiis ang pinsan ko. She was making a complete fool of herself. I couldn't stand it.

(EYA: naman oh, kung malapit lang ako sa bilihan!)

Tsk...

WARNING: You are about to witness an act so shocking your stomach might contract and expel all its contents. Do not do this at home. Parental guidance is advised.

AHAHAHA. xDD

MEI (5.44PM)
Card code: ##########
pin: ########
security code: #######
wag mo sbhin kanino galing. Hay naku inzan d q maintindhan bkit tinu2lungan m p un

EYA was obviously shocked, but she thanked me profusely anyway. She asked me the value of the EP card... To tell you honestly, this card came free when the G-Cash girl who rode with us on the Metropolis shuttle registered my Globe number for G-Cash. Remember the E-Games Dom1nation Event? Yup, that's where I got it. So it somehow had sentimental value. But enough of that...

What remains of the card...

MEI (5.52PM)
20 lang un inzan. Spare ep card q, nkuha ko nung domi pa. D p tlga aq nkkbli ng ep card mag 2mos na, wla tlga q bdget hahahay.. Pg lmg tlga umulit p c bruha..

"ntatz" (na-touch) daw si inzan. lol

MEI (6PM)
Lul naawa lng aq s pnaggagawa m, mtap0s k nya murahin at mliitin kaw p 2mulong mgmkaawa sows.. Dmayan nlng kta at least d lng ikaw ang mgmukhang tanga lol xD

And I must admit what I did made me feel stupid.
After that pathetic excuse for a human made fun of almost all PF members and even went as low as badmouthing a number of us..
I still had the heart to help. =/

Even I surprise myself sometimes. o.O


EYA
yehey.. mhal mu tlgahq insan huhu naiiyak ahq tuloy geh geh ., 4 better 4 w0rst , insan tlgah kta 4 life huhuhu.. yan mu xa, f dun xa mzaya weh,, at least nkatul0ng tau, whaaaa pnaiyak mohq! bad!

MEI (6.11PM)
Hahahaha gaga amf xD lika nga d2 bruha! Hug nlng kta whaha *hugz* mga dakilang tanga hahaz @.@

I couldn't resist sharing my stupid moment with someone else so I thought of sending Lolo Raven a message. I do remember what he told me earlier today. :P (bleh!)

ANN (using EDZ' #) (6.31PM)
Ow em je

eya tq tlga :c mavx tq pu huhu npalitan ku na pas ku huhuhu

pakyu xa ng hak ahaha ibblik daw den itemx ku ok lng kht dna ung ep :c bxta hapi haha
gm ni annhappy

EDZ (6.40PM)
PfEDZ

guys thanks sa mga 2mul0ng kay ann you really impressed me eya and mav napaka laking issue talaga ng ngyari pf tayo guys hndi tyo bsta bstang player lang were family ü thankyou again
gm

As soon as I finished reading Ann's and Edz' messages (including Eya's GM saying how she was touched by what I did, damn you girl pakyu ka rin! Labyu mwah xD), I reminded her that she must not tell anyone else about what I did.

EYA (7.11PM)
bzta lam nten za self nten n mbaet kah wahehehe,! waaah lamun nah ykaw uhmmmm.. kata2poz qu lng, gravih ka natatz tlgahq sau..

Yeah well that's my cousin for you. TxtSpeak. Goodness gracious. x_o


Tonight, around 9PM, Eya told me XYN still loves ANN, according to the latter's GM. He got a bot program (?_?) to help ANN earn den from BP and get Indefinite Hair for her. =_=

I told Eya, in a last, exasperated attempt, to tell bunso "ingat" from me. No need for replies.

I've been hurt by all this way too much...



One last look... Bye bye card. T~T


I really am quitting PF when the Change Nick item comes out. ~_~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha this is much better than watching startalk ^__^