5.31.2008

Blog Tags etcetera

Pamatay talaga mag-tag si ate Rich. Isang bagsakan! Ahaha. 2 weeks in the making tong update na to. lol sorry for the delay. Dyaraaaaan~!


TAG NO.1

List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. I love sardines.
2. ...But until recently, I never ate "Paksiw". @_@
3. My room at home is messy, but I'm uber neat in the boarding house.
4. My 6610i is almost 3 years old.
5. ...And my post-paid Smart number will turn 5 years old this June.
6. I can sing Konata Izumi's version of Cha-La-Head-Cha-La. XD
7. I prefer 2D games over 3D ones with kickass graphics.
8. I eat at Jollibee for breakfast at least 4 times a week. T_T!!


TAG NO.2

8 things I am passionate about:
- Passionate can mean different things. Take a guess on how I put things here ^^

#1. Family
#2. Friends
#3. Anime
#4. Music
#5. Food
#6. Gaming
#7. People interaction
#8. Peace of mind

8 things I say too often:

#1. Ngak.
#2. Wushuuuu!
#3. Ganooooon.
#4. Tseh!
#5. Waaaaaah!
#6. Watda --
#7. Shiet (pronounced exactly as how it is spelled)
#8. Fark


8 books I’ve read recently:
- I am serious about this list.

#1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
#2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
#3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
#4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
#5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
#6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
#7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
#8. Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume 1


8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:

#1. Mariah Carey - I Stay in Love
#2. Mariah Carey - Bye Bye
#3. Mariah Carey - Last Kiss
#4. Se7en - Tattoo
#5. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
#6. Utada Hikaru - Flavor of Life [Ballad Version]
#7. Crystal Kay feat. CHEMISTRY - Two as One [DEPAPEPE Version]
#8. Akon - Sorry, Blame it on Me


8 things I learned in the past year:

1. Makati is magulo but fun.
2. Work is also magulo sometimes, but fun.
3. I trust people too much.
4. Never ever expect.
5. My current situation is a blessing despite the mountain of problems.
6. I should cut down on my expenses. (more like reinstatement every year)
7. I can actually handle a full-time job.
8. Save money, and I am DOING IT =p


TAG NO.3

Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

reasons for [i would]

1. palatawa (slap me if this is NOT true)
2. masayang kakulitan (slap YOU if you deny it, jk)
3. animated magkwento
4. has interests I can ride on with
5. sing-song voice (I sometimes entertain with a song, SOMETIMES)


reasons for [i wouldn't]

1. have a tendency to control the convo
2. tendency to be conceited
3. talk too loud?
4. laugh too loud?
5. when I'm bored, it shows and I don't notice it at all



I can't think of people to tag right now. Most of them are too busy. =|

No comments: