4.02.2010

My daddy's letter to Mar Roxas

Currently Playing: Ayaka - Why (Final Fantasy Crisis Core OST)


As I told my officemates, I found this letter quite amusing and funneh. One close friend even commented that my dad's pretty involved with politics. As a matter of fact, he is. But he's matured enough to know that it causes nothing more than a few bouts of random hysteria, a little consolation, and a whole load of stress. HAHA.

I think I was set to be a BCC recipient? Or maybe he forwarded it somehow, but the email wasn't marked as FW:, so I assumed he set me to BCC. Many might think I'm being awfully biased. Forgive me, but my dad and mom have been Ninoy fans, and I personally admire Tita Cory. It goes to say that they're most likely gonna vote for NoyNoy, and I recently did that too with the 7-Elections thing. And what better excuse to give than me and Kris Aquino sharing first names? XD

Oh, what a way to start blogging again. *sigh*




Dear Mar,

I just read this morning of Jojo Binay's accusation re: Cheaper Medicines. I can't help but go nuts over because it seemed that they are much in favor of "a commission" running the whole thing. Sa next Harapan, will you kindly clarify this issue deeply para malaman ng madlang pipol na kaya nga ayaw natin sa isang "Commission" ay mahilig ang mga ito na "mangumisyon" - kaya nga commission eh obvious na nga.

Am (not just saddened but) irritated, disgusted that the scheduled Harapan Tandem did not push through, because your opponents (chicken & roosters) suddenly felt that they would be on the losing end because it would be clearly painted on their faces. Ung rehistro sa cam on live (ng mga pikon at sinungaling) cannot be doubted. (should you wish to confirm this, kindly ask your ms. Korina kasi kita niya agad ang mga ito, ni-replay pa nga-katawa-tawa tuloy).

Have also commented on several occasions how we voters can wisely go to an easier approach of selecting the candidates they wish to vote for. One thing I do is when we friends get into conversations, I would simply ask, ano ang pwede mong maipamana sa pamilya mo kahit wala kang pera? Isang makahulugang boto para sa kanila . . . (kapalit ng luha)

Sana nga, when all the smoke is over, magkasundo na tayong lahat. . .(kandidato/botante)
Get everyone else in your Cabinet - ung ayaw, let them hide in the closet. . .(ala e, chicken)
Sari-sari tayong kulay ngayon - yellow, orange, red, blue, green etc, etc. (kakasawa minsan)

Mabuti pa ang Crayola - pagkatapos ng lahat ng kalat . . . magkakasama sa isang kahon.
kapit-kapit ang isa't isa, masaya . .

My advance Congratulations, Vice . . . (paki-fwd na rin kay Noy)

Regards,

(my dad's name)


No comments: