4.17.2010

Let there be Spark!!

Currently Playing: Timbaland feat. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again


We can now send in suggestions in behalf of our members! KEWLNESS. (actually, I found out roughly two weeks ago and completely forgot about it. What a responsible employee I am! /headdesk)

I sent an email blast to the team earlier after our team huddle to share the Innovation Forum with all the reps. I hope this stuff works otherwise, I'll need to punch someone squarely in the face. �_� me thinks I need to do more sit-ups btw. Off topic, I know. XD

In other news, I'm so EXCITED about TinierMe! Cutesy at its finest~ I never was very adept with Gaia Online, I grew tired of that quickly. TinierMe is the new OzWorld. Fishing galore~ XDXD So anyway, due to the limited budget I have to spend on outfits, I settled on a simple cosplay.

Meet my Haibara Ai! XD

ChibiPet Area (someone in a kimono right there)

Join me in Selfy Town, register on TinierMe!

No comments: