4.13.2010

Audition Tribute? *blinks*

I think the featured video on http://www.clubaudition.com.ph/ is outdated. The video was posted last December 2009. (Nice one Exoduz! :3) Okay, so maybe it's not as outdated, pero it would be nice if they updated it every month. Kaya nga featured eh, it should stay there only for a set period of time. Maybe it's updated every quarter? XDXD


Dear kenchii commented that PF (Pussyfierz) club shoulda been there too, but I think di na included because PF has been inactive for a very long time. I should know, I was there. Ex-club moderator-turned-club-babysitter. Hays, the good old days. =/

...I miss playing Audition already. :( Should I play again?...

Wait... what's my account user ID again? =.= Crap. $&#()@#^@&#%~!!! /facepalm Why is the e-Games account page SO useless D: SOMEONE IMPROVE THE INTERFACE FAST RUSH GRRRR!

/endrant

P.S. Congratulations to XLR8 especially to my prodigal brother Kiko Ramos, aka pussyfierXYN. Your ate Rakie (excluding me, LOL jk) is proud of you. ;)

You're So Hot MV this was shown @ Domi4

No comments: