4.09.2010

Laging huli sa balita

...Ako yun. OTL

Currently Playing: Perfume - Electro World (Original Mix)


I soooo did not know my old highschool friend, Issa Sarosario now has a baby girl. Actually, I didn't even know she got pregnant. Nakita ko lang sa FB primary pic nya yung pic ng baby. /headdesk

Anyways... congrats Issa! Take care of your baby and make sure she grows up not just like you but better than you. Accomplishment yun! Hehe. Don't we all want the best for our kids (to-be)? *wink*
In other news, I got back in contact with another dear highschool friend thanks to his great *ahem* stalking skillz and some friends who disclosed too much personal information on the net. =.= Mixed feelings right here.






If anyone remembers Ray Christian Joaquin, yeah that's him. I know HE HASN'T CHANGED A BIT XDXD still the same complexion, still wearing glasses. It's like it was just yesterday he was saying goodbye and entrusting his Playstation game collection to me. ACK I SOUND LIKE AN OLD LADY D: I just remembered him because the song playing right now was one of his recommendations. You rock dude. Miss ya, come back home to PH sometime with your wifey! :3

I think I'd better log out now while I still have time to get some decent sleep. I go to Domination 4 tomolo! RAWR!

No comments: