4.11.2010

Quarantine

Currently Playing: Kotani Kinya - It's
Cleared through another batch of mail/message spam. Damn Facebook and Yahoo. PEOPLE, DON'T EVEN TRY TO ACCESS news2link .org!!! /facepalm One invitation did interest me though. Me wonders what's in this link: (link removed, it f*cked my blog up)

It says you'll never want to drink soda again after you see this. Well, the page is saying there's no available survey for my country. Hence, I still don't know what the heck it is. ._. Okay... that sucks.
For the record, I went to the clinic yesterday to have a checkup because of my allergies (caused by my own stupidity, sigh) and noontime fever. The doctor scared me by saying it was Herpes Simplex. Turns out, it was just an aftereffect of the rogue allergy. WTF. I still have to observe myself and come back if my lip swelling doesn't stop after 2 days. He says we can't rule out the Herpes. UGH. Nice. /headdesk
I just ran a Wikipedia search just in case. I found the keywords "fever blisters" and "oral herpes". Okay, sounds safe enough for me. I DID run a fever. And I had a freakin allergy. Sue me. OTL
So, while I'm being perfectly behaved (BAWAL KONTRA @$&*!~), I'm back to downloading loads of songs in hopes that one day, I'll get to add more songs again to my iPod. It feels more like it now belongs to Jay rather than it supposedly belonging to me. *laughs* Well, I did get to keep Whitey (the PSP) while he has the iPod. I miss Crisis Core and Audition Portable already ;___; I was rewatching the epilogue just now on the PC (for the umpteenth time) and I still get teary-eyed. I think if I was in Cloud's position, I would have thrown myself all over Zack. But being in the body of a guy, that would have looked... awkward. It's bad enough that my mom thinks Zack is gay a girl. D: *positively bawling*

He looks at peace, my mom is seriously whacked if she thinks Zack looks like a girl here. D:


In other news, I got meself an Audition lanyard! :3 I forgot to bring it with me though, I can use it to secure my phone when I go out. Cuteness, but I was told it cost PHP 100, which I personally thought was too much considering the 'thickness' of the fabric used. Ahem. Meh, let's just say the 80-Peso value can pass as "souvenir material". XD
That's it for this update. I need to take my medicine, and my lower lip is still swollen. T__T

No comments: