12.24.2006

A Chilly Christmas Eve (afternoon blues)

"There's this missing ingredient in the soup of our relationship, and I just can't put my finger on it.
I don't know what it is. Neither would you since I'm the one looking for it.
Just... forget it. Okay?
I know. It sounds stupid."


Maybe it's just me, but I've been feeling under the weather since December came. Maybe that's why I'm writing here again. Ironic, huh? Most people blog coz they have stuff to share, friends to brag to and/or about, entertainment reviews to dish out and all that. Me? I blog to rant, to mope, to wonder... well, basically be the introverted (and sometimes apathetic) girl I'm usually not. Hey, everyone's got to have their moments.

I have a lot on my mind today. I've got my cellphone stuck with me in the PC room where the signal can't reach so my boyfriend can let me mope all I want. I've had an argument with my mom at around past 9 coz her ears can't hear me asking about where she got the oblong-shaped plastic dish. I ignored a mother-and-child pair when they called from our gate asking for Christmas favors. It's like me undergoing a 180-degree change of attitude. I even told a friend how Christmas is seriously overrated in the Philippines. What is UP with me?

... I guess I have less than 10 hours to bang my head on the marbled floor before I go out and enjoy Noche Buena with the dog, the cats, the ghost of the parrot, my three musketeers and hopefully, the panda.

Do you still love me?

No comments: