12.23.2006

With love from California

“Love is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
- Forrest Gump

I got a parcel from my Tita Beth living in the US. She sent us a box of chocolates from the MyAyala.com online shopping site. In fact, I took pictures of it as a remembrance. Hey, it's not everyday I get a box of chocolates for Christmas nowadays. My godparents are so... out of here. Nagtatago! XD

The almost complete, ransacked and put-back-together-again box.

The box made me think of planting flowers. Almost looks perfect as a flower box no? XD

Kulang yan ng isa. Yung Nestlé Crunch. Kaya mukha akong nalugi sa karera ng kabayo.

They're a bit on the dark side. Meh, I don't mind. My blog background's lively enough to compensate. ^-^ Anyway the Crunch conversation went like this:

I was walking towards the PC room. I set up the PC, took the first 2 pics and went to the dining room to fetch the Crunch. Kaya lang wala na pala dun. So I asked mom.

Me: "Ma, nasan na yung Crunch?"
Ma: "Inubos ko na."
Me: "ANO!? Nasan yung balot?"
Ma: "Bakit mo hinahanap? Tinapon ko na.."
Me: "Pipicturan ko yun e! Wave ko sa cam na paubos na! San nyo nilagay yung balat? T_T"
Ma: "Nasa basurahan na sa labas!" *chuckle*
Me: "Waaaaaaaaah!" *walks back to PC room*

And she had the nerve to chuckle! WTF!!! It's been more than a year since I was able to taste that. Fave ko pa man din. Grr grr grr! x_x I know, ang babaw. [[I can't remember what the effin hell I put here but it sure was damn long. Thanks Blogger, for deleting it. I will NEVER use the arrow characters here ever AGAIN! -_-]]

Anyway, here's a lil treat for the good people who tried to research about my real identity.

The pic was taken around 2AM. It's a good thing i even felt like smiling. XD

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank God I have one. Be careful with fireworks ayt? Be content watching. :)

2 comments:

Aerynne Silverbreeze said...

swear you look thin on the last picture...
hindi ko rin alam na may dimples ka pala XD

ano yan photshop? XD haha joke~!

Rain Mistress said...

no that wasn't photoshop bruha! XD unedited yan, i just changed it from BMP to JPEG with XnView. it's just a humanly angle for me. lol. i thought the stupid lampshade showed more of my pimples though =.= sigh. maybe i'll take another next year. ^-^