12.24.2006

My First Slew of Videos -- Chronicle of the Wings

I forgot to "advertise" the new stuff on my blog. XD First off, I decided to change my blog's theme color. It's (almost) the same template, except I mixed the Christmas colors to make it more friendly. I also took out the old TagBoard and will replace it with a better one soon. And though obviously VERY late, I threw in a counter from Andyhoppe.com to make it all the more friendlier. Autumn themes rock XD

So, to celebrate an out-of-the-ordinary Christmas, I decided to look for videos of my favorite anime series. This week, I chose to get Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle (a.k.a. Chronicle of the Wings). I just watched an episode on Animax and I fell in love with it all over again. :D So without further ado, here are my fave YouTube videos for Tsubasa Chronicles.


A Song of Storm and Fire: This is an AMV made by saily with a song composed and sung by Yuki Kaijura. Just wonderful.


Kaze no Machi He: This is an AMV of a song featured on Episode 21, sung by the lady singer in the bar, also known as the [1 oni]. She looks like Arisu Fujisaki of Angelic Layer, except she's older! But truth is, I'm really not sure whose crossover she is >.>


You are my Love: An AMV of Sakura's song, by Makino Yui. Sweeter if we played a duet. ^-^


Yume no Tsubasa: A Sakura-Syaoran duet sung by Makino Yui and Irino Miyu, respectively. OMG!!!11 I just LOVE them! I was totally squealing with delight the first time I heard it. XD


And this one's a piano rendition of Yuki's composition. Gosh I really wanna learn how to play the piano now! X3

Next week, I'll try to look through the other videos and search that song I'm looking for. It's an instrumental with the piano, violin, possibly harp... It played while Sakura soared through the sky before Syaoran found her falling (episode 3 I think). I'll remember the melody so I can identify it next time.

Update: Hey, I found it! The music that plays at the beginning of this clip from Episode 4. Also liked the instrumental of "A Song of Storm and Fire" here. Gotta download anime subs soon. Link

Many thanks to YouTube, Wikipedia, their contributors, and Animax Asia. I feel better already. ^-^

No comments: